Football The 2012 / 2013 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Liverpool are signing Fabio Borini for £8m .. not sure what to think.. not really seen him play much but his goal scoring record is OK for someone his age :)

Its looking more likely that Carroll will be sold/loaned ..

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Borini is a great young player and it was a joke how we handled his situation, surprised he hasn't opted to stay in serie A though.

edit: he signed for roma 2 weeks ago...

Everz

FH is my second home
He signed for Roma, they also have a fucking lot more money then you.

Chelsea wasted his talent tbh.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Bantertelli ladding all over the place again

614399670.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe a loan singing? Roma might have bought him for the future and Liverpool are desperate for some backup.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
He signed for Roma in January.. Roma purchased 50% for 2.3m in Janaury and then paid another 5.3m for the other 50% a few weeks back.

No idea why they have the co-ownership thing in Italy..

Dempsey missed training today and there's a pic going round showing him listed on the LFC website under the list of players, probably photo shopped as those kind of people would not be working at this time of the day.

Gray

FH is my second home
Hm just heard something about Baines going to Man Utd for between 12-16mill? Hope not true :<

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
John Terry has now claimed he could get two thousand character references stating he isn't a racist.

This man is fucking nuts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
John Terry has now claimed he could get two thousand character references stating he isn't a racist.

To play Devil's Advocate. It is possible to say "fucking black cunt" and not to be racist.

If you know something upsets someone you could say it, but not really feel or believe it - you could simply be using a racial insult it to wind the other person up - then go home to your black wife whom you love dearly and campaign for racial equality.

But:
This man is fucking nuts.

Yeah. He is. And a cunt. And probably racist ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
John Terry told police in Nov '11: "My job as captain at Chelsea is to welcome players and help them with their families."

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am sure this is BS but i have seen it twice now on gossip sites.

Alex Song's contract is due to expire in 2014 and so far his agent Mr Dein has refused to enter into contract extension talks. This could lead to Arsenal selling him this summer to avoid another 1 year left saga. Other players entering contract discussions are Koscielny, Sgana and Gibbs.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Hm just heard something about Baines going to Man Utd for between 12-16mill? Hope not true :<

it was all over the back of the newspapers last week, I was more suprised when a Utd mate told me how old Evra was I thought he was in his late 20's at most.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The John Terry racism case will continue despite his lawyers asking for it to be thrown out. Magistrate says there is a case to answer.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spuds are close to signing Ade for £5m paying him £170k a week according to The Sun.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
CPS: "What if he'd called you the ‘n’ word. I won't say it even in court it’s so offensive." John Terry: "I’d probably repeat it back."

John Terry: "I couldn’t control my emotions." CPS: "You couldn’t control your emotions. The truth is you snapped." Terrry denies it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
@tariqpanja
Prosecutor going through `common or garden' swearing with Terry -- He sounds a bit like Malcolm Tucker

Can't see this going anywhere. Seems to be Terrys word against Ferdinands with no substantial evidence

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's not really that at all, Terry's admitted saying everything. There is no argument on what was said, it's all about "context" - which they're proving now.

His claim that it was repeated back in shock and sarcasm is the thing being scrutinised, and it's likely you'll get a result one way or the other. It can no longer be thrown out so it has to go somewhere.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
When i say 'terrys word against ferdinand' it seems to be a case of who said black cunt first doesnt it?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
As I see it, not really. It's about the intent of Terry's usage and whether it was offensive or not. He could still get done for the racism even if Anton said it first. Of which there's no evidence at all, but there is evidence of Terry saying/screaming it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Andy Carroll: Had more headed attempts on goal than any other PL player last season (42) yet 36 players scored more headed goals (Carroll 1)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Carroll will make a good signing for someone, I'm surprised Rodgers isn't giving him a sniff, hes miles better than danny graham or Luke moore :p think of the chances he will get up front from a team that plays football.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Carroll will make a good signing for someone, I'm surprised Rodgers isn't giving him a sniff, hes miles better than danny graham or Luke moore :p think of the chances he will get up front from a team that plays football.
He doesn't fit Rodgers style of play at all though, it is sad and I'd really love for him to prove people wrong .. but it isn't looking good for him at the moment.

Hopefully he can join a team in the champions league on loan and score a few..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom