Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

JingleBells

FH is my second home
This Chile Uruguay game is hotting up, Sanchez equalised about 10 mins ago and has just forced a superb save from the Uruguayan keeper!

I've also discovered it's available free to stream on the bookies site :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So, with modric not available, and essien going the way of Hargreaves, who will chelski go for?

Also I firmly believe we will sign nasri this week. His determination to leave + his contract situation, makes it impossible for the arse. I actually think cesc is staying now, barca can't afford him, and they cant offer arse the right players as make weights.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
So, with modric not available, and essien going the way of Hargreaves, who will chelski go for?

If rumors are anything to go on Chelski are looking at Walcott but I'm gonna go stand out side Stamford bridge and do this :twak: no bad Chelski Walcott not for you

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nah, that's a poor rumour. They need a midfielder, creative or powerful with the ability to score goals. Any of the Porto squad fit the bill?

Lethul

FH is my second home
This Chile Uruguay game is hotting up, Sanchez equalised about 10 mins ago and has just forced a superb save from the Uruguayan keeper!

I've also discovered it's available free to stream on the bookies site :D

Seemed like Suarez was involved in most things again. Can't wait for the season to start :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Nah, that's a poor rumour. They need a midfielder, creative or powerful with the ability to score goals. Any of the Porto squad fit the bill?

Moutinho would fit the creativity bill, but he's stated he doesn't want to leave having only been at Porto a year, and has a £35m buyout clause.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Marceloa Bielsa coming to Spain. What do you think about that? :) Will Bilbao blossom or won't his tactics work during an entire season?

Real Madrid vs Bilbao
Mourinho vs Bielsa
Franco vs Basque
Galacticos vs Locality

Could be an awesome game :)

edit: I will be cheering for Bilbao this year, who is with me!? :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Id let walcott go for a decent fee, far to quite for me in tne majority of games.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
With 11 goals and 7 assists he was one of our better contributers. Combined he did more than Nasri (18 v 17). He's underrated because our players like to pass to feet too much, and Theo needs it to run onto.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Come on England! Great chance to get the win with a one on one with the keeper. But no accuracy :/

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Brail 2 - 2 Paraguay, late equaliser from Brazil and another poor show from them.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So hard to stomach this but alot least they are in red/white/black I guess...

OShea-and-Brown-Sunderland.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
so are sunderland now Man Utd cast off FC?

They have spent very well, both players will do a job for Steve Bruce and have the experience that Sunderland need to move up a level. They will work out just fine and do the same kind of job for Sunderland that Phil Neville did for Everton. One thing you can never accuse senior United players of is a lacking work ethic or will to win, both have shown that over the years by scoring vital late winning goals in important games.

Best of luck to them both. :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
SSN Reporting Arsenal are enquiring about Downing this morning.

Wenger to open the chequebook??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom