Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

gohan

I am a FH squatter
that can't be real can it? fuck me i though my spelling was bad.....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought Keitanz was quoting it to highlight the horrendous spelling... but that passed him by apparently. :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
eksdee said:
A league that has produced a Champion's League winning team, an all-Portugese Europa League final in recent years, as well as some of the top players in world football that have more than held their own in the Premier League - Ronaldo, Nani, Ramires to name just a few. Doesn't sound so Mickey Mouse to me.

I thought Ramires was Brazilian?

Everz

FH is my second home
Mickey mouse league though :p Falcao now he's a beast!
The league despite being dominated by four team (Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga) is one of the best in Europe and always a hotbed for talent due to it being an easy passport for South Americans.

Everz

FH is my second home
The Carling Cup has been renamed to The Capital One Cup.

All hail Liverpool.. holders of The COC!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
The league despite being dominated by four team (Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga) is one of the best in Europe and always a hotbed for talent due to it being an easy passport for South Americans.
Some of the teams at the bottom would probably fit in the SPL tbh

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Why has Rodallega been released? ... two years ago he had big clubs looking at him ... what happened !

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I guess this little bit of transfer activity answers any questions about Abramawhatsit losing interest in his toy. :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Apparently he said something along the lines of "this is only the beginning" to the team in the dressing room after the CL

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just for you :p

"At £32m, £38m & £8m respectively, Hazard, Hulk & Marin have cost Chelsea a mere £3m more than Carroll, Henderson & Downing. Mind-boggling..."

(dont mention torres :p)
Everyone is forgetting Marko Marin! he cost them around £10m :D quality player, looks like he will be on the bench mainly for Chelsea though :(

Learn to read Keitz.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Learn to read Keitz.
Look who I quoted.. and I didn't mean everyone literally :p

But I have not seen Marin mentioned much at all anywhere really.. it's a shame that he won't get in to the first team most likely... wasted talent.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Which was directly disproved by megadave, whose comment he ignored. Hulk is not costing Chelski anywhere near £80m.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Which was directly disproved by megadave, whose comment he ignored. Hulk is not costing Chelski anywhere near £80m.
Oh dear chet......... hazard(32m according to the article I linked) plus hulk(38m according to the article I linked) plus around £10m for Marin is where the £80m comes from..

:giggle::ROFLMAO:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will be closing in on Liverpools spending soon.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im sure I read somewhere that Rodgers is being given a massive £25m to spend.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OMG!!!!! Imagine the 3 average players he can buy to compliment the average players already in the squad with that much cash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom