Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
So you can have long ball?

I couldn't give a monkeys how we win games, having a coach that will attack and try to win games will be immense after that turd of a manager we had last season. He has the personality to get the players organised and motivated and hopefully he will know some decent affordable players in the lower leagues and overseas.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I love the transfer window, so many rumours and stuff :D

Like the Rooney to PSG one :) he won't leave but if he does it would just be funny to watch as MAn Utd would just implode :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I love the transfer window, so many rumours and stuff :D

Like the Rooney to PSG one :) he won't leave but if he does it would just be funny to watch as MAn Utd would just implode :p

You can buy a lot of Crewe Alexandria players with £100 million...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
AuNSYUmCAAAhEMA.jpg
so fitting :D

Everz

FH is my second home
It seems that us and Albion look likely to have the best managerial appointments this year.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Left looks like Nasri/Arteta. I don't think Wilshere would have been hanging around with Nasri/Arteta as an 8-10 year old though :D they are both of the same nationality probably ;s

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it's probably Alonso they have been friends since they were kids and lived very close to each other when they were at Liverpool and Everton..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They both look familiar and the guy in the background wearing the yellow jumper looks like a scouser...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
@WhoScored:

Jordan Henderson: 19 English central midfielders averaged more successful passes per game in the PL this season than Henderson's 33.8.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh it seems Carrick told the FA that he wanted to either be in the first team or not to be involved at all.. that's why he didn't get picked for the squad.. bit of a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom