Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
Reports suggest that he will have control over the transfers so he was clearly the first choice as that is why Martinez did not sign.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18263401

This fucking Olympic Stadium business is an absolute joke.

How can Orient ground share with West Ham ffs. 5,000 fans in a 60,000 seater stadium. Great. We would fade into obscurity within 10 years.

It will be like the Maracana. That usually has crowds like this:
1214px-Est%C3%A1dio_do_Maracan%C3%A3_-_panorama.jpg

ileks

Part of the furniture
Oh fucking hell. That's depressing.

I actually think if just West ham moved in, with views like that and a ground with no personality whatsoever, that we might actually pinch some of their potential fans!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Who else posted the one with Wenger in it Wazz?...YOU BELLEND!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I never saw that. All I saw was you quoting the original with a sad face or something underneath?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
On a side note I think that UEFA should suspend the Italian League for corruption, maybe not for 3 years as the PM is talking about but for an extended amount of time. Any form of fixing is unjust. Fucking Italians :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apparently a few of the players wanted Rafa back. Pepe Reina has actually said it on a radio station in Spain.

Fans and players united. Ah well. Can't have everything.

Or anything, it seems.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm suggesting something radical, don't bother with a manager, these guys have played football before, let them sort themselves out.
Goalie in goal, best scorer up front, defence dudes at the back and some middle players to pass it to the striker....there you go 5 million quid please.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I'm suggesting something radical, don't bother with a manager, these guys have played football before, let them sort themselves out.
Goalie in goal, best scorer up front, defence dudes at the back and some middle players to pass it to the striker....there you go 5 million quid please.

Sounds like Harry Redknapp tbfh.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

...and jumpers for goalposts. Marvellous.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
There has seemingly been a huge bust up at Norwich and Lambert has resigned..

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Keitanz said:
There has seemingly been a huge bust up at Norwich and Lambert has resigned..

On his way to the Villa! Please, please,please. By far the best candidate for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom