Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Everz

FH is my second home
I'd back Cheltenham today but the amount of gloryhunting cunts jumping on the bandwagon I fucking hope Crewe smash them.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
keane's first goal was nicely taken, keeper looks pretty solid as well.

why did the deepdale pitch have rubbish all over it, we're travellers living on it before the match?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Have watched a few interviews with Keane, local lad and very down to earth but also very respectful. Hope he makes the grade, we badly lack clinical finishing at the moment unless Hernandez hits top form again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And Kenny didn't?

Hodgson did the best with what you had. Kenny did worse with even better.

Rubbish. Watched almost every single match this season. If it wasn't for consistently poor finishing we could have scored a hatful in most games. They were entertaining and the movement was drastically different than when Hodgeson was in charge.

Hodgeson was dull as dishwater and horribly off-mark - both on and off the pitch. Kenny's brand of football is infinitely more entertaining.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rubbish. Watched almost every single match this season. If it wasn't for consistently poor finishing we could have scored a hatful in most games. They were entertaining and the movement was drastically different than when Hodgeson was in charge.

Hodgeson was dull as dishwater and horribly off-mark - both on and off the pitch. Kenny's brand of football is infinitely more entertaining.

Kenny spent alot of money and achieved a lower points total with a better squad. Given the same players I am sure that Roy would have put at least a dozen more points on the board.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's conjecture.

What isn't is that I'd rather watch Kenny's football over Roy's any day. Period.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Kenny spent alot of money and achieved a lower points total with a better squad. Given the same players I am sure that Roy would have put at least a dozen more points on the board.
I'm not really sure if Kenny had much to do with the signings made while he was manager.. it wouldn't surprise me if he had no say at all..

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm not really sure if Kenny had much to do with the signings made while he was manager.. it wouldn't surprise me if he had no say at all..
That is bollocks a look at the type of transfers made by your owners in other sports make this totally unlikely mate. They are all about a bargain so while Kenny maybe did not specify the price I would bet he specified the players, and maybe just maybe the money men paid over the odds. But even then Kenny could have called off the transfers when he saw the prices so he is still to blame.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That's conjecture.

What isn't is that I'd rather watch Kenny's football over Roy's any day. Period.

Ok but you are saying that Roy wouldn't have been able to play better football with those players and I disagree, you only need to see the way his West Brom side played to see that he likes an attractive style of football. Kenny on the other hand in stuck in the late 80's and early 90's with power play kick and rush tactics for the most part. It is a more authentic English style and fun to watch but it isn't always pretty and doesn't often get results against any side that closes down well.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
That is bollocks a look at the type of transfers made by your owners in other sports make this totally unlikely mate. They are all about a bargain so while Kenny maybe did not specify the price I would bet he specified the players, and maybe just maybe the money men paid over the odds. But even then Kenny could have called off the transfers when he saw the prices so he is still to blame.
I'm really not sure.. I think Damien Comolli made all the transfer dealings and didn't talk to Kenny at all about them.. just my opinion anyway.. and that's why he left.. because he failed.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...rpool-as-poor-transfer-dealings-seal-his-fate

Marc

FH is my second home

Everz

FH is my second home
What a player Nick Powell is going to be. Happy for Crewe, always got no money and rely on their youth to get them by.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
surprised no bigger sides have gone in for sigurdsson, he looks real quality

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Carlsberg adverts supporting England for Euro 2012.....

Go go Denmark.

Everz

FH is my second home
di-QLL5.gif

Dat goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom