Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
Because chel$ki stood no chance of signing him without that win. So that win is he reason he is there I suppose. Great signing for the chavs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah... Potentially more games from him.

He can join another team and say they will be champs league winners with him there.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I just hope his performances back up this attitude of his, it's a bit of a tightrope being so self assured at 21 and having only played in Ligue 1.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also chelski; Torres commits his future to you after talks with roman.... No doubt now who really picks the team....

Surprised? What's the point in being a multi billionaire if you can't play Champ Man for real?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
^^This too tbh, expecting a bit of a trollface and Robinho-esque fall from grace at the moment :p

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
So, will Cashley and Eden be best buddies now, or are they too much alike?

Marc

FH is my second home
Hazard is a fantastic signing for Chelsea, who, should instantly start building a team around him because hes a future top 5 player in the world. He won't be a Messi, but he'll definitely reach the level of, say, a Kaka in his pomp, IMO. Which is incredibly high praise. H e's rapidly maturing into a central player that a club can build around. Talent like his doesn't come around often.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
£100k a week AFTER tax and a very nice bonus scheme. Lucky bastard.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
£100k a week AFTER tax and a very nice bonus scheme. Lucky bastard.

Thanks to the weakening Euro and the scrapping of the 50p top rate tax, the UK is suddenly attractive for lots of players again; Hazard won't be the only big name coming to the Prem on huge wages this summer. One thing; is the financial fair play rate based on Euros? Could be bad news if it is.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I reckon Hazard will flop, waaaaay too much hype surrounding him. He'll be the Duke Nukem Forever of the footballing world.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rumours about United going on a shopping spree in Barcelona..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Lindegaard said to Danish press that there is no doubt that United will buy world star quality over the summer and then ended the interview with a smile. A friend of mine who is a journalist working at newspaper said that Barcelona has been targetted, very likely Fabregas. Dunno about his sources though, but they never seem to just sling about with silly rumours

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Hah. As much as I'd love to believe that I just can't see that happening in a million years :( Hasn't he fit in like a glove over there?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Lindegaard said to Danish press that there is no doubt that United will buy world star quality over the summer and then ended the interview with a smile. A friend of mine who is a journalist working at newspaper said that Barcelona has been targetted, very likely Fabregas. Dunno about his sources though, but they never seem to just sling about with silly rumours

Massive, huge, enormous facepalm.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:

No chance. Barcelona spent ages trying to buy him and surely he is a replacement for xavi when he retires.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The only remotely credible rumour I've heard about United and Barcelona is around getting Pique back, but funnily enough I can't see Shakira shlepping around the Trafford Centre any time soon.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Unless Barce are going to start taking their debt seriously I don't see any first team players leaving. Players are not going to ask to leave Barce for Utd so it would be a case of Barce needing the cash.

Everz

FH is my second home
I reckon Hazard will flop, waaaaay too much hype surrounding him. He'll be the Duke Nukem Forever of the footballing world.
He won't, his attitude is such because he is a fucking brilliant player. Not the Messi/Ronaldo standard but he's just below that. One hell of a player who would don the Prem.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He won't, his attitude is such because he is a fucking brilliant player. Not the Messi/Ronaldo standard but he's just below that. One hell of a player who would don the Prem.

Is he better than Silva was at the start of the season? Genuine question as I haven't seen enough of him.

Everz

FH is my second home
Also Pique to United has a chance of happening. Pique has fallen out with hierachy and Barce because of having a 'celebrity' lifestyle hence him featuring sporadically for the season. I can see him being sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom