Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Arsenal: Conceded 13 goals as a result of individual errors this season - more than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues

eksdee

FH is my second home
Great news for Swansea lost amongst the Hazard hype:

Swansea have confirmed they have had a bid of £6.8million for Gylfi Sigurdsson accepted by Hoffenheim, and have agreed personal terms with the player.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
FA vote in favour of youth-development reforms means: mandatory 5v5 format for U7s & U8s and 9v9 for U11 & U12s phased in by 2014-15.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Eden Hazard: Successfully dribbled past players 89 times this season and was fouled 145 times - both the highest in Ligue 1.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Andy Carroll: Of English players with 3+ PL goals this season, only Chris Eagles (4.2%) had a worse conversion rate than Carroll (4.5%).

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He was never coming to us, United will shop around and get someone not quite as good for half the price. After all his media whoring over the last few weeks I am not that bothered, as much as I would want him in the side I always worry about players who can't stop talking to the papers.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm holding out hop
FOOTBALL
Louis Saha backtracks on his suggestion that Eden Hazard had chosen Chelsea ahead of Manchester City and Manchester United. Saha had said Hazard was "apparently on his way to Chelsea". But now adds: "I'm just like everyone. Only him and clubs knows. We, fans of football, have to wait and see."

Im not desperate....I'm not!

Embattle

FH is my second home
I tend to think people are jumping a little ahead of themselves as to his final destination.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
whats with the weird fonts showing as black/blue when people are copy/pasting recently?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
He was never coming to us, United will shop around and get someone not quite as good for half the price. After all his media whoring over the last few weeks I am not that bothered, as much as I would want him in the side I always worry about players who can't stop talking to the papers.
I'm not 100% sure he's going to Chelsea now... but omfg the guy is such a media whore..

He will be one of the world's best players though... I'd take him in a heart beat ! :(

I want more information about Hulk though! imagine how many shirts he will sell for his new club :ROFLMAO:

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
ahh he just confirmed on twitter he is signing for Chelsea

Through being a total whore today he has gained like 60-70k followers on Twitter :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You've got to wonder if he even had talks with city and united. Good luck with the media slut Chelsea! Exactly the sort of player you need mind.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
AuAazO4CQAAiq4M.jpg

$$ talks :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also chelski; Torres commits his future to you after talks with roman.... No doubt now who really picks the team....

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You've got to wonder if he even had talks with city and united. Good luck with the media slut Chelsea! Exactly the sort of player you need mind.

Fergie's been tapping him up for years, even sent him a birthday card last year. Interesting choice of words in his tweet; "going to the champions league winners". Why not just say Chelsea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom