Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
Last season he was 'the German Messi', this season he was injured, not sure it's fair to say he's been rubbish when he's hardly played. ;)

De Bruyne I can't comment on - haven't seen him play except against us where he looked dangerous from the flanks.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mike isn't prem quality and would need replacing imo. Also surely some depth at centre back should be a priority?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I just saw that Villareal got relegated this season.. wow.. maybe Rossi will return to Man Utd..

Marc

FH is my second home
arsenal-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked-b.jpg

and check out Lyons. 3d kit

7118946275_79fedf5480_b.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
That Denis the Menace kit better be fake as it is fuck off ugly

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect he has decided to some degree but is trying to push up his value and wages.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
MotD will be on the Beeb for at least another 3 seasons, and will finally be available in iPlayer from next season.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Two weeks to go for Euros, anyone else get the feeling we are going to get smashed out of the group stage? Then the media will blame the manager and the players will swan around as if they don't give a shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, I think we're gonna win it.

So, that's two predictions. Roberto Martinez as LFC manager and England win the Euros :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
and check out Lyons. 3d kit

What do you think of the new Barcelona kits? I don't understand Nike have managed to ruin a classic design, as a kid I had one with Vivaldi on the back and it was great.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is such a dick, the sooner he fucks off from football the better, along with his little lap dog Platini

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wazz can I ask where you get your stats from? I'm interested in doing some research on some with a mind to writing something about it.

Are they all just from twitter or is there a website?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Thanks for that.

I'm interested in how much the clubs themselves use such stats if at all.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Wazz can I ask where you get your stats from? I'm interested in doing some research on some with a mind to writing something about it.

Are they all just from twitter or is there a website?

There's a whole bunch of stat accounts on twitter. Loads of sources. Opta, WhoScored are the main players but there's loads more, several for each major club etc. Messi and Ronaldo even have their own stat accounts that people use.

Marc

FH is my second home
What do you think of the new Barcelona kits? I don't understand Nike have managed to ruin a classic design, as a kid I had one with Vivaldi on the back and it was great.

At first I didn't like them, but they have grown on me, especially the home kit. I will still buy regardless though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom