Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Olympics ? who the hell cares about the olympics ?
tradition dictates that finals get there own threads.

Aoln makes new Euro 2012 thread at end of the CL final. (as he did with WC 2010 )
Any false pretenders will be ridiculed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We Brits care about the Olympics because we are hosting them and we invented football! As a bacon munching turd badger your opinion does not count, this is a British forums for British people. RULE BRITAINNIA! :D :p ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
We Brits care about the Olympics because we are hosting them and we invented football! As a bacon munching turd badger your opinion does not count, this is a British forums for British people. RULE BRITAINNIA! :D :p ;)

I totally don't care about the Olympics.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ch3tan said:
Baha's opinions of wellbeck and Evans defies belief, they are young, they will make mistakes.

I did a post recently on welbecks poor ball control and lack of ability to make the correct, intelligent run. I'm on phone so cba to find it hehe

Still stand by that comment though. Welbeck is not good enough to be a man utd player. You may argue he is young, but there are other players who performed much better at his age.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No doubt there are aspects of his game that need improvement, some serious. Still I think he will survive a few years and get a chance, his biggest challenge after that is probably going to be Will Keane who is currently 19 and has a real eye for goal combined with very sharp finishing. If he develops at the rate we hope for then Danny is going to need to have improved the weaknesses in his game.

Everz

FH is my second home
I see I posted on here, my form that day was sensational I have to say, from winding up the united fans up to calling every german Hans Gruber. Fantastic, what day is the cl final?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Oh man I hope our injured players (mikel, cahill, luiz)are recovered by Saturday or we're fucked, imagine starting a champions league final with ferreira and essien as centre-backs

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Andy Carroll in the squad after 1 good game? Olol

And no Rio, bet the same people who call for dropping the old guard moan.

(speculation)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
England squad for Euro 2012:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Man City), Rob Green (West Ham), John Ruddy (Norwich)

Defenders: Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Man United), John Terry (Chelsea), Joleon
Lescott (Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton)

Midfielders: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Gareth Barry (Man City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Man United), James Milner (Man City)

Forwards: Wayne Rooney (Man United), Danny Welbeck (Man United), Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Andy Carroll in the squad after 1 good game? Olol

And no Rio, bet the same people who call for dropping the old guard moan.

(speculation)
Well Andy Carroll being in the squad is good.. he brings something different to the team and has been quite good in the last 2-3 months.. it was either him or Crouch and imo they both had similar chances and tbh Woy probably should have taken Crouch cause of his goal scoring record.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't have taken any of the Liverpool players. Richards should have gone instead of Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom