Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

georgie

FH is my second home
Guy is just a bully physically and on line. Shame he will probably get a 3 game ban and be back as the QPR captain next season.

Saw something from Graham Poll suggesting it would likely be 4 games for the red, 3 for the Aguero thing and another 3 for the Kompany bit.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They can also look at his tweets under bringing the game under disrepute... will be interesting to see how hard they hit him.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Saw something from Graham Poll suggesting it would likely be 4 games for the red, 3 for the Aguero thing and another 3 for the Kompany bit.
That will be good as long as the FA don't let him serve them concurrently. But I also think him being so smug about it on Twitter should be punished.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Liverpool: Scored with just 6% of their shots on goal (incl. blocked) this season - the worst conversion rate in the Premier League.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gary Neville joining England Coaching team.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"There is no chance [of Arsenal finishing above Spurs]. We're better. We're [on a run of] six games and one draw. We won six times. So no, I'm not afraid of Arsenal. I think we have the better squad. We have a bigger squad"

- Rafa van der Vaart, October 31.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So Mcleish has been sacked, who will replace him on the premier league merry go around?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Surely it has to limit it during the Euro's at least?

Next season I imagine he will still have time to do it fairly regularly.

Also I still hate football today.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
imgRuud%20Van%20Nistelrooy1.jpg

RESPECT

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Neville is a good appointment as a coach because it means another Redknapp has been overlooked for an England position.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Barton to be charged with 2 counts of violent conduct: that'll be the elbow and the kick then. Didn't think they'd do anything about the attempted headbutt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom