Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Lol are you shitting me, unbeaten at home for ages, all they had to do was win. No team will ever get a better chance of winning the league. They bottled it, without Yaya city are toothless
QPR had to draw/win or hope Bolton fucked up.. they had a lot to fight for which equalled it out..

Man City were very unlucky not to win 5-0 really.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure Mansour will get quite a lot of the money back.

lets face it, when youve got a couple of hundred billion in the bank the amount he's spent is the equivalent of me nipping down the shop and buying a six pack

Ormorof

FH is my second home
holy crap what a day of football :)

i left TV behind when stoppage time started as i had to head home from gf's parents, managed to sneakily check score on metro home and saw man city had won it, pure madness but freaking awesome :)

and lol @ Joe Barton what an absolute tool, can the police get involved concerning the kicking and headbutting he was doing after he was red carded? send the assface to jail and get him out of the premier league

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm sure Mansour will get quite a lot of the money back.

I doubt it, even if he did it would take more than a decade but as Shagrat says I guess it is probably for other reasons.

AFAIK the police can always get involved in such incidents.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Someone take me out to the garden and hit me in the head with a shovel please. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, 7 minutes + extra time. Have City bought Man U's extra time or was it actually deserved?

Embattle

FH is my second home
To me it seemed a little long, but then I suspect it is probably correct.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Barton's tweeting at the moment (read from bottom up)

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton
The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

Expand

2m

@piersmorgan noticed u were tweeting instantly upon my demise. Haha thought I owed u a few quid at one stage. #tallyho

View conversation

9m

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

Expand

10m

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Expand

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Barton's tweeting at the moment (read from bottom up)

Joseph Barton@Joey7Barton
The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

2m
@piersmorgan noticed u were tweeting instantly upon my demise. Haha thought I owed u a few quid at one stage. #tallyho

9m
Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

10m
Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

He really is a cunt.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe Chelsea will buy him this summer then, he would fit right in !
Haha. I would hope that Chelsea have the common sense to not touch him with yours.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. Why did it have to happen like that? Why couldn't they just thrash them 4-0 or something? Cunt.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
My sincere hope over the summer is that Barton is sacked and ends up signing on the dole.

odious little prick, his comments on twitter just typify what kind of gravel rash he is "tried to take one of their players with me"? i mean honestly.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
cant they ban him for life? then we wont have to listen to his crap anymore :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
odious little prick, his comments on twitter just typify what kind of gravel rash he is "tried to take one of their players with me"? i mean honestly.

Whilst I don't disagree I would point out that Roy Keane admitted ending Alf Inge Haaland's career in his autobiography, yet hasn't faced arrest yet...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
cant they ban him for life? then we wont have to listen to his crap anymore :p
That would be the best outcome as I mentioned earlier in the thread. Unfortunately I do not see it happening. :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Pretty gutted overall, i put 2 cheeky bets on. One for QPR winning and the other for United winning the trophy, would have won about £70ish had it fucking not gone insane in those last 5 minutes.

:<.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I don't see why he would admit it on the fucking internet? Surely he's just made the situation 10x worse. Was he trying to impress the QPR fans?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I would say admitting that he intended to harm the other players is pretty suicidal for his career. Hopefully.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah I would say admitting that he intended to harm the other players is pretty suicidal for his career. Hopefully.
I shall pray for justice tonight! Barton needs to be banned from football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom