Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Right after the event it's stupid on an epic scale.

The only thing that would've improved today (apart from us finishing 3rd ofc) would've been Bolton winning and sending QPR down.

Lol, scummy wanker.

Last edited:

ileks

Part of the furniture
Is that worse than admitting it in your autobiography?

I think so. He is still a proffesional footballer. Plus you need to put some controversial stuff in an autobiography to help it sell :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Manchester City had 44 shots to QPR's three. 81% possession to 19%. 19 corners to 0.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In 600 EPL games Wenger has amassed more points (1,191) than Spurs have since the creation of the EPL (1,086 from 772).

soze

I am a FH squatter
CL Final is hard to call. Terry and Lampard are scum bags. It would mean Chel$ki have won a cup we never have. Spuds getting screwed would be a laugh. Spuds over a season deserve to be in the competition more than Chel$ki and the idea that a good cup run means more than a season makes as little sense to me as play offs.

I think if they had not already said that Terry will be collecting the trophy i could maybe support the chavs but with him involved I can't do it.

And the fact that Joey Barton seems pleased with himself and is actually admitting that he tried to con one of the city players into lashing out to even it up should mean an even longer ban. If QPR do not walk away from him now it is a disgrace the guy is such a liability. Look how quickly Hayes and whats his face got lifetime bans the fact Barton still gets away with it is mind boggling makes the FA look like jokes.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Just ban him from English football let him fuck off to turkey or somewhere

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bolton were fucking mugged, Crouch is a cunt for that he got them relegated for zero gain the massive cock juggler.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bolton were fucking mugged, Crouch is a cunt for that he got them relegated for zero gain the massive cock juggler.

Hate to sound like wazz, but the stoke fans were massive turds too, chanting "we're sending you down" to the Bolton fans. Also how unlucky were Bolton?,the first goal,should never have stood, let alone the dodgy penalty.

Fair play city, the deserve the title for the football they've played, had we won it today it would have been gifted to us. Our chance to win on our own terms was thrown away at everton, but hopefully these will teach they kids a lesson for the future.

As for everz, can he be banned from posting when drunk? We can lock him up in the same hole they put Barton into.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I really think Bolton have player more entertaining and well, better football than QPR though, baffles me how they managed to stay up.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Damn that physio chick on the Chelsea bench looks a right hottie. Id be faking so many groin injuries if I was a Chelsea player

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Wow watching Motd, how did Andy Carroll not get send off for that? Maybe cause it took him so long to take the Swansea player down?

His overhead kick would've been quality though, he actually got a decent foot to it, unlike Rooney.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Feel sorry for Bolton, marred by injuries then going down like that.

Wazz is right, fuck Stoke, fuck everything about them.

Gray

FH is my second home
I get the feeling looking at Barton's Twitter that he has some hostility brewing towards Alan Shearer...

;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I get the feeling looking at Barton's Twitter that he has some hostility brewing towards Alan Shearer...

;)

Hah they're great!

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one...

My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
probably more stupid since people are still raging about it, whereas Keane left it many years before admitting anything (but is still an idiot for A: doing it and B: reveling in it)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just reading Barton's twitter feed, funny as fuck. There is a massive usage of the following words:
  1. Cunt
  2. Twat
  3. Ugly
:) Well worth a read.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Strong rumours that McLeish is getting the bullet today. Although there's no certainty that our clueless owner will replace him with any better. Wouldn't be surprised to see Terry Connor turn up.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
scaled.php

AszOmEFCEAA3zo4.jpg

arsx.jpg

Gray

FH is my second home
Comment from Barton last night, about how "he can't take critiscm from Shearer, but Hanson or Lineker is fine". Soon as Lineker shares his opinion Barton has a crack. :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah he's trying to start a war with Linekar now, recent tweets threatening to "expose" him.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Guy is just a bully physically and on line. Shame he will probably get a 3 game ban and be back as the QPR captain next season.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
van Nistelrooy retires.

SO HERE'S A STAT: 0.77 - Van Nistelrooy has the best goals per game average in the history of the Champions League (min 6 goals).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom