Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Utterly amazing. Don't even care about Arsenal pipping us to 4th (cmon Bayern!!). Simply stunning end to the season. Stunning.

Everz

FH is my second home
Can you hear the gloryhunters sing? I can't hear a fucking thing!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm gutted how it turned out :(

I think because we never won the league, it might put a bit more pressure on the club buying some more players. Also we should not have played so bad against Everton which never helped matters

soze

I am a FH squatter
Man City Fans stopping themselves getting the trophy the mugs, get off the pitch you arseholes let your players celebrate.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
We went the entire league season without scoring from a set piece. Lowest number of points in a season. Fewest goals we've scored in the top flight. Fewest number of home wins in a season. I think the only decent game we had was winning away to Chelsea.

Great to see another team winning the league but Fergie did brilliantly to get that team into second place, and come so close to winning. Roll on the Euros, the Olympics and Alex McLeish giving up football.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
this season

overachievers:
Newcastle 5th - great team effort
Everton 7th - Moyes again gets an amazing league position on absolutely no transfer budget
Swansea/Norwich - 11th/12th - nice football and been safe all season

underachievers:
Chelsea 6th - not sure Abramovich will think 6th is good enough even with the cup(s)????
Liverpool 8th - not sure what Dalglish has done to still be there? no improvement over Hodgson, 37!!!points behind the winners, Everton above them, some very dodgy new signings.
Villa 16th - McLeish should seriously be banned from going anywhere near a Premiership team
Bolton 18th - i would have thought most of their fans expected them to have the quality to stay up

soze

I am a FH squatter
From how our season started I would of taken 3rd. There is a log of work to be done if we want to think about winning it next year. With a potential big shake up behind the scenes and Bould setting up to hopefully get the defence in a working order. We need a few players out and in as this season has shown us our squad players cannot compete. So come on Wenger sign RVP tomorrow get Theo signed up and then get on with the clear out.

Embattle

FH is my second home
From how our season started I would of taken 3rd. There is a log of work to be done if we want to think about winning it next year. With a potential big shake up behind the scenes and Bould setting up to hopefully get the defence in a working order. We need a few players out and in as this season has shown us our squad players cannot compete. So come on Wenger sign RVP tomorrow get Theo signed up and then get on with the clear out.

Indeed that was a good position considering your start, we ended up where we should considering our start.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Funniest comment of the day

"Joey Barton single handedly tries to reignite the Falklands war by taking out Tevez and Aguero"

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Sydrik said:
Funniest comment of the day

"Joey Barton single handedly tries to reignite the Falklands war by taking out Tevez and Aguero"

That's a good one. A Villa fan on one of our forums, 15 minutes after full time, posted "Alex McLeish is so bad we could still go down this season".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Called it as soon as City equalised. Gutting for Utd after the way the two matches had gone up til then.

COME ON BAYERN MUNICH.

If anyone sees Barton's outburst in it's entirety please post it here, I was watching the Utd game and missed most of the aftermath.

And I think it's worth one extra "lol" in Lollerlol's general direction for losing to Swansea and being only the second best team in... Liverpool.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
We gave it up, we'll be there, you'll see.

I'll see you at Forest next season :) My sons decided he's a Forest fan so I'm taking him to the home games.

One of my favourite matches that I've been to was a Forest - Derby game on a weekday evening years ago (must have been sometime around 97-98)

think it was this one actually

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZiIbtxQ1Hk

both sets of fans just sang through the whole match, was awesome.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Even though I'm an Arsenal fan, I'll be cheering on Bayern.

The thought of Terry and co walking around with the trophy sickens me to death. Bayern by far the better team in Europe this season.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Even though I'm an Arsenal fan, I'll be cheering on Bayern.

The thought of Terry and co walking around with the trophy sickens me to death. Bayern by far the better team in Europe this season.

Not that shocking a member of the mini Wenger whining brigade would say such a thing, even though I suspect our team will be far too weak to win.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't get me wrong, I'd be supporting you if your team wasn't full to the brim with horrible pricks.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I would support Chelsea next Saturday if 4th still got in to CL if they win..

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I wonder if the Luxembourg boxing board will sanction the fight between Hughes and Barton

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'll see you at Forest next season :) My sons decided he's a Forest fan so I'm taking him to the home games.

One of my favourite matches that I've been to was a Forest - Derby game on a weekday evening years ago (must have been sometime around 97-98)

think it was this one actually

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZiIbtxQ1Hk

both sets of fans just sang through the whole match, was awesome.

Aye without blowing Derbys trumpet Derby-Forest games are probably the best matches in the world, the rivalry is so unique, there's nothing out there like it really.

Probably apart from Liverpool & Everton.

I remember all these players even though I was like 5!

My favourite goal off all time;
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w_bjJzMHpo
1:35 in I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom