Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'm on my phone and haven't even paid attention to my own team, too much other stuff of importance going on!

Although any idea how lukaku + Hutchison have done?

Everz

FH is my second home
I am sorry your club have shite owners but if you can not see how exciting this is then you need to stop talking about real football mate.
Exciting? How? It's what was predicted at the started of season has happened? Real football where a season isn't set in stone. May be these glorycubts doing my head in.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thank fuck for that CL football secured!

And fuck me at this city game gutting for Utd

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well done Man City. Fucking exciting last 10 minutes!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Exciting? How? It's what was predicted at the started of season has happened? Real football where a season isn't set in stone. May be these glorycubts doing my head in.
League winners were not decided relegation was not decided CL places were not decided, there some so many different ways it could have ended. Vent at your team not the league this was a great season.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL AT MAN UTD !!!!!!!!! nice 8 point lead you had a few weeks ago!!

Everz

FH is my second home
Im drunk take back what I said as I won't reneged it. Enjoyable day loopol at the united toasted behind mr

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
god, man utd fans must be soooo gutted, snatched out of their hands in injury time.

fair play to fergie and his team though, to still be in with a chance of winning the title on the last day of the season is some accomplishment with the players theyve had out etc this year.

newcastle 5th :)

been a good season

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fucking gutting for Bolton btw if Crouch took a dive then he has just cost that club millions the streak if piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom