Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How fucking shit are we tonight?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Hopefully that's the last time we see malouda play for us, been shit since the season we won the league, so horrendous greedy and generally useless.

Be funny that suarez will now be banned for the start of next season, will he ever learn?

I wonder who we'll play instead of ramires now, he's going to be such a big miss, I thought essien but today showed he's clearly not up to it, even if Ye was match fit I don't think he's good enough any more :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Reality shrinking in ? :D
baitsuccess
Chelsea-FA-Cup-2012-600x369.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hopefully that's the last time we see malouda play for us, been shit since the season we won the league, so horrendous greedy and generally useless.

Be funny that suarez will now be banned for the start of next season, will he ever learn?

I wonder who we'll play instead of ramires now, he's going to be such a big miss, I thought essien but today showed he's clearly not up to it, even if Ye was match fit I don't think he's good enough any more :(

I expect at least Malouda and Kalou to go this summer, I would like to get rid of Jose Bosingwa as well.

I would like to see Romelu Lukaku to go out on loan to give him some more regular play.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh yeah sorry forgot that you just lost and you are now a Norwich fan till Chelsea win again :D
What the fuck are you on about? Do you even know who aoami supports.

And you do realise that aoami and megadave are not the same person.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jesus, the new United kits are fucking tragic. They must have employed a Liverpool fan to design them. :(

Wish we had returned to a classic like this...

1362b.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
cHodAX said:
They are too ugly to post.

The checked thing? Is that real? I suppose we shouldn't be surprised, whoever the United kit designer is at Nike, the fucker is definitely an ABU

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chel$ki score really surprised me with a win they still had a shot at 3rd spot. It was either bad management thinking the subs could roll over Liverpool or a case of all your eggs in one basket style management.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
3 - Stewart Downing is the first player to miss three penalties in a row in the PL since Juan Pablo Angel in February 2005.

Only Norwich & Sunderland (two each) have won fewer Premier League penalties than Arsenal this season - three.

Tim Howard has scored more goals and has more assists than Stewart Downing this season.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chel$ki score really surprised me with a win they still had a shot at 3rd spot. It was either bad management thinking the subs could roll over Liverpool or a case of all your eggs in one basket style management.

It was a really, really long shot at 3rd or even fourth. For third they'd need Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle all to lose, and even for fourth Spurs only have to take a point against Fulham (unless they can add plus six to their GD) and Newcastle are still in the mix (although the Everton game will be harder). Given all their suspensions for the final, you can understand Di Matteo's caution. He will probably end up regretting it, but Ambramovich wants a CL win more than anything else and Di Matteo will probably get the push if he doesn't deliver it, so that has to be his priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom