Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
First one bro, the sharp viewcam one

Was a nice kit, think mine is still in the attic at my mums place, should really dig it out and my 93 Ajax shirt, that was one of the greatest ever.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Falcao is such a fucking beast!

I told a friend of mine that he would score a double hattrick tonight and that the match would end 9-7 in Madrid's favour.. Second half is gonna be ace :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is the favourite one that I have, lovely and comfortable to wear.
Since it's a broken link I'm just going to assume you're prefer to live naked, which doesn't surprise me considering it's you :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I hate to say it but for fucks sake Come ON YOUR BLUENOSE CUNT FUCKING PRICKS......

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
If any local rag is to be believed and any ITK (both Blackpool and Wolves) then Ollie is Wolves bound no matter what the outcome.

No way on earth he'd leave Blackpool after getting them promoted, especially to Wolves, your board will probably offer him a week rolling contract in order for him to proove himself!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Blackpool are not promoted yet. They have to beat west ham in the final first

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so man city have spent around a bllion pounds to get where they are today (according to data published today based en 2010-11 season end income/spend)

how on earth does that comply with the financial fair play rules that came into effect at start of this season?

also interesting to see many clubs spending more than they earn but still dropping in the table (Newcastle being the obvious exception as they made some nice money and got some bargains)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Arsenal do pretty well on the spending too.

I think Man City have a plan to develop more, they have some decent training facilities now. At the moment though, their squad is just too big and the number of high earners in that squad too many. I think they will end up selling a fair amount soon.

Though it would be nice if they failed the UEFA rules and were denied entry to Europe!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Oh Pat!

Asemr7OCMAArKDr.jpg:large

Everz

FH is my second home
No way on earth he'd leave Blackpool after getting them promoted, especially to Wolves, your board will probably offer him a week rolling contract in order for him to proove himself!!

Bigger club, more money and that said, if every Blackpool fan I seem to know and their own fan forums saying that he's coming to us, I'm more inclined to believe that. Wolves is a much bigger job then Blackpool and thats no offense to any other fan. That aside I'd rather have Hughton.. but I fear he's going to the Tescos.

Also.. he'd have to prove himself as hes flopped at every big job he has been given.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Copenhagen's old manager, Staale Solbakken, to take over in Wolves. You won't be sorry Everz if he builds up your team like he did ours. At first he started with the back four and created a solid defence and played really boring football at first, but then after a while he switched into attacking football and we won the league three times in a row and got in the CL group stages

Enjoy your CL Everz ;)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11699/7744636/Solbakken-confirms-meeting

Everz

FH is my second home
I saw his name rocket up our odds, but this is Wolves.. our idea of going on the continent is a trip to Calais for beer, I highly doubt a foreign manager could be on his way but it would be a breath of fresh air.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Coming from real Madrid (and drenthe) you can't help but be pessimistic imo, perhaps if he was of the same character as suarez then maybe but he's quite the opposite
Character means fuck all, same with the team accusing.. the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona isn't that far from the rivalry between Man Utd n Liverpool imo.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Coming from real Madrid (and drenthe) you can't help but be pessimistic imo, perhaps if he was of the same character as suarez then maybe but he's quite the opposite
Read the article and see that some of RM's South-American players were also guilty of yelling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom