Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Horror show. What the fuck is going on? Tbh though, if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be wondering why the fuck my team didn't turn up for the game where they actually had something to play for.
Well we did show up on Saturday... just as soon as Carroll came on so the last 30min of the game :(

Dalglish is just an idiot, everyone apart from him knows Suarez needs to be played upfront with a partner.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
haha Liverpool decide to start playing football in May shocker!!!!!

Well thanks lads, thats assured us a top 5 finish and some form of European football. :cool:

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not that bothered about this or the Blackburn game but I would prefer not to self destruct in such a shoddy way.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
not even watching today, couldnt give a flying. nice to see fringe players get some time though, shame its all at once

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
What the fuck is up with Downing, totally different player to what he was at Villa... I don't understand.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
did he stand on someones head too? then 2 foot lunge someone else? :d

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Horror show. What the fuck is going on? Tbh though, if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be wondering why the fuck my team didn't turn up for the game where they actually had something to play for.
No more cup games, time to play for the season!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Sam Heyes on Twitter: "Jonjo Shelvey is showing his class tonight, he is going to be a big big player for us next season."

haha Liverpool fans just dont learn do they....next season....next season

Gray

FH is my second home
Feel uneasy about them being one point behind us now, when we have to play Newcastle. Admittedly we're both in form, so we might edge it i think. But urgh.

Unless Chelsea are just trolling the shit out of Liverpool making them think they're back in form, only for them to lose miserably next match.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
essien taking a freekick lol never seen that before, what an odd assortment of players we've got on.

essien really is past it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom