Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
I wonder how many pages you could knock off this thread by removing all the Stoke hate posts? Would make a great thread all of its own!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if it works... its been 3-4 seasons for them in the prem now? with a brief tour in europa league too, im sure many bolton fans would take safety and the occasional euro trip over relegation panic, even if it meant playing "dull" football :p

not to mention an FA cup final last year, not too shabby if you ask me

i mean west brom tried the whole attractive football thing for years and they were up and down into the championship because teams like Arsenal could do it so much better, tactically it makes no sense to try to be Barca when you dont have the players to do it

and since there is so much freaking money involved (isnt it £30 million+ these day for LAST place?) it would be absurd to gamble that to keep a pissed Arsenal fan happy ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The best part is the constant abuse they get from Arsenal fans for playing rough and cheating, did they forget where the chant 'same old Arsenal, always cheating' came from? :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I believe that chat mainly comes from deluded northerners :)

It is a fact though if the refs treated stoke to the letter of the law they would forfeit 15 games a season due to a lack of players. The amount of stupid fouls Stoke get away with because they are Stoke and just keeping you honest is insane.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wonder how many pages you could knock off this thread by removing all the Stoke hate posts? Would make a great thread all of its own!
But then this thread would be completely devoid of any Wazz posts. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
@Orbinho:

Only four players have more goal assists than Alex Song (10) in the Premier League this season - Silva 14, Mata 13, Valencia 13, Adebayor 11

Only three Ligue 1 players have made more tackles (111) & only three midfielders have made more interceptions (91) than M'Vila this season.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wazz is such a fucking Stato! No wonder those spreadsheet monkeys at SI employee the nerdy bastard! :D ;) :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I just copy and paste the interesting ones I see on twitter, so I miss a lot and obviously are more Arsenal related as it's less likely I'm going to follow a midtable shit team stats account. So sorry about the lack of Liverpool stats.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Are Chelsea going to have "FA Cup Winners" emblazoned on their shirts tonight?

Awesome.

rynnor

Rockhound
Presumably the scousers will win tonight? Chelsea surely cant be bothered about a crap position in the Premiership - all their hopes are on the Champions League final (vainly I think).

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Daglish will probably start caroll and leave the wingers on the bench :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh fucking hell chelski, don't give those horrible bitter cunts a good home send off. And get Terry of the fucking pitch now.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I see John Terry is showing his top defender credentials tonight. megged by Carroll, booked, then all over the place again for the 2nd goal....

eksdee

FH is my second home
Horror show. What the fuck is going on? Tbh though, if I was a Liverpool fan I'd be wondering why the fuck my team didn't turn up for the game where they actually had something to play for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom