Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
goal.jpg
Hold on the line of the goal is much thicker than that little blue one!

rynnor

Rockhound
It wasnt over the line by a couple of inches of ball - I think its a good call by the linesman but on another day it would have been awarded.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Quote from: Cream147 on Today at 08:47:55 PM
The national anthem is all a much of a muchness. It's just a song at the end of the day. You'll Never Walk Alone is a way of life.​

And a pretty shit song at that. Not inspirational just boring and monotone

I do not get all the fuss about the national anthem.
We do not class ourselves as being English.
Most probably do not recognise the queen.
I hate the fact they even play the national anthem at the cup final.
Why dont we play it before every game and see what sort of response it gets.

Fuck that anthem of imperialism off forever. It was the English that enslaved half the fucking world.

Quote from: wah00ey on Today at 08:45:03 PM
Actually pal, you are English. Whether you like it or not. Scouse first? Yes, definately, absolutely and totally. But still English. Hendo sang but Gerrard didn't and he bloody well should have done.​

Who actually gives a fuck?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I guess for us we need to decide whether to bother with the remaining league games.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh my oh my Granada.. What a way to throw it all away and get three players red carded, after the match is over, before the last round where they might get relegated, lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Looking at the games left I wouldn't bother, give the youngsters the runout and totally rest those players, 4th is a long shot now but winning the CL definately is not.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Everytime I think Chelsea will get humped they suprise me so I am not going to write them off, it is well within them to win that final and it is no bad thing for English football if they do.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You so bored you spend your time on Liverpool forums?

Even I'm not bored enough to do that :)

It is comedy gold at times, last week wasn't much fun as a United fan though, by god those fuckers went to town on us! :D Fair do's, give and take!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have not seen all of the Arsenal match yet, sounds like Arsenal were screwed out of two penalties and Norwich were screwed out of one. Ramsey should of had a second yellow and been off. And that Sagna got his leg broken what a cunt of a day.

Throwing away 3rd at this rate I can't see Villa doing us any favours even if City do.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
For that to happen it would mean you taking points off City, just the thought of it leaves me sexually aroused.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
For that to happen it would mean you taking points off City, just the thought of it leaves me sexually aroused.

I'm well aware of that :p Although I think Man Utd could do with getting beaten by City so they will go and invest in central midfield!

But I can't wait for tomorrow, Newcastle at the moment is buzzing because of the team. Cisse and Ba to tear City a new one tomorrow!!!! And hand the advantage back to The reds!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm well aware of that :p Although I think Man Utd could do with getting beaten by City so they will go and invest in central midfield!

But I can't wait for tomorrow, Newcastle at the moment is buzzing because of the team. Cisse and Ba to tear City a new one tomorrow!!!! And hand the advantage back to The reds!

Well, if we invest in a new midfield that means a good chance of you getting Carrick and you don't want that, oh no! So, you need to beat City or you are really gonna be fucked!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I love how pretty much the whole country is rooting for us to beat City tomorrow, the only ones who aren't are the City fans :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So nervous for tomorrow I can't sleep, it could be the best day ever or the worst. Not sure I can cope after last Sunday, I was already ill but the result left me so low that I considered adding Keitanz and Dorimor as facebook friends! :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Billargh said:
I love how pretty much the whole country is rooting for us to beat City tomorrow, the only ones who aren't are the City fans :D

Don't forget us after drawing today I want you to lose :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Thought we were the better team for 70 minutes today and Liverpool didn't even turn up. Ramires is an absolute beast and the future of our club. Mata had a great game too with the limited opportunities he had versus an incredibly negative and boring Liverpool side. Great to see us get at least one trophy out of an up and down season. Hope it gives us the confidence to go on and win in Munich. Who knows.

And you're an unpleasant cunt xxx

Rather an unpleasent cunt to people like you whose only pleasure in life is to call other people 'plastics' because they don't support a shitty football club out of some misplaced sense of regional pride. It's ironic you feel I'm unpleasent really, your only pleasure seems to come from whining about your shitty club and then admonishing others for not being as miserable as you are. Sad lonely bastard.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, if we invest in a new midfield that means a good chance of you getting Carrick and you don't want that, oh no! So, you need to beat City or you are really gonna be fucked!

To be fair, Carrick has actually had the best season for us since his first. He'd do really well at a club not challenging for top honours every season, I don't think he deals with the pressure and expectation well..... Liverpool sound like a better fit that Newcastle after just re-reading that sentence.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He is fine when United bully teams but the moment he is under pressure he crumbles, any side that sets out to pressure him give us real trouble. The Everton and City games are classic examples, infact Yaya Toure outright bullies Carrick to the point where his shoulders slump and he looks forlorn.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can see both UTD and Shitty dropping points. I think Newcastle will do Shitty today and I think UTD will trip up with Swansea.

Calaen

I support Man Utd, but I'll always follow the north east clubs Newcastle, Sunderland. No one jumped higher than me in a bar full of Geordies when Park rounded Joe Hart at the stadium of light!!!! :p The Toon wouldn't take Carrick his wages would be way above their upper limit. Going to be a cracker, 2 high pressure games in a row for City lets hope the fall short!

Calaen

He is fine when United bully teams but the moment he is under pressure he crumbles, any side that sets out to pressure him give us real trouble. The Everton and City games are classic examples, infact Yaya Toure outright bullies Carrick to the point where his shoulders slump and he looks forlorn.

Having Scholes next to him does not help against Yaya though. Would have really liked to see how the season turned out had Cleverley not been injured against Bolton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom