Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just watched the 12 minute highlights and the penalty could not be more obvious. It makes zero sense for RVP to dive in that circumstance he had a tap in and went down before the ball passed him. Had he gone down when the ball had gone then maybe he dived.

Ramsey did not have a very good game again. I would bench him next week and start the OX in the middle like the Milan game, hope shaking things up will bring a performance.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
533119_2141000342702_1777015226_993575_1074656636_n.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
You know it is easy to see why Wenger gets so much support from Arsenal fans....you are all slowly turning in to mini versions of him :p

When you think of the games today it really is going to be very tense with various teams needing to win who are playing each other, then there is next week which will still leave a lot in the balance no matter what happens today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
FM12 help; So I've played a few months to get the feel for the game, will probably start again so I know what I'm doing from week 1.

Who are the stars to look out for, promising kids to sign early?

Current game is as Wigan, will either restart as them or a championship team. So assume a low budget.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
FM12 help; So I've played a few months to get the feel for the game, will probably start again so I know what I'm doing from week 1.

Who are the stars to look out for, promising kids to sign early?

Current game is as Wigan, will either restart as them or a championship team. So assume a low budget.

Get your scouts out doing their job Ch3tan you big cheat :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I just watched the 12 minute highlights and the penalty could not be more obvious. It makes zero sense for RVP to dive in that circumstance he had a tap in and went down before the ball passed him. Had he gone down when the ball had gone then maybe he dived.

Ramsey did not have a very good game again. I would bench him next week and start the OX in the middle like the Milan game, hope shaking things up will bring a performance.

Totally agree. 2 pens to Arsenal and 1 to Norwich imo, 2nd Norwich was a good clearence defender getting the ball. Ref had an absolute shocker. The RVP pen was an absolute gimmie, pushed and tripped, no question. Another incident on free kick where Holt literally had Kosceilny in a bear hug could make it 3 v 1 on pens. Ramsey could have quite easily gone with a red and it was a good move to replace him.

I'm starting to believe Podolski will be a good move for Arsenal, someone who will actually attack the box. The amount of balls we put across with no one there is quite unbelievable. Song was solid in defence and attack and the only player who gave Holt some of his own medicine. Sagna out is a huge blow and breaking his leg in that manner is really bizarre, it was the leg he took the ball down with not the landing leg.

CMON the VILLA!!!!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sagna out is a huge blow and breaking his leg in that manner is really bizarre, it was the leg he took the ball down with not the landing leg.

Wenger suggested after the game that the damage was done in an earlier tackle and that incident just fished it off. Like the Cesc one vs Barce actual break happened when he took the pen but the damage happened earlier. Not sure on the truth of it all.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wenger suggested after the game that the damage was done in an earlier tackle and that incident just fished it off. Like the Cesc one vs Barce actual break happened when he took the pen but the damage happened earlier. Not sure on the truth of it all.

The most likely explanation, small fracture made worse. Interested to hear your views on how Podolski will fit in?

soze

I am a FH squatter
The most likely explanation, small fracture made worse. Interested to hear your views on how Podolski will fit in?
IMO, that will depend on RVP. If he stays then I suppose we will play Song and Jack in the middle with RVP dropping off into the Bergkamp role with Podolski upfront. If RVP leaves then Song and Aaron in the middle with Jack in the AM role and Podolski up front alone. Either way I think big Nick and Park will be on there way this summer.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
IMO, that will depend on RVP. If he stays then I suppose we will play Song and Jack in the middle with RVP dropping off into the Bergkamp role with Podolski upfront. If RVP leaves then Song and Aaron in the middle with Jack in the AM role and Podolski up front alone. Either way I think big Nick and Park will be on there way this summer.
If Persie goes in the summer then there will be insane pressure on Podolski to replicate what Van Persie has done. Without his goals you would have about 20-30points less than you have at the moment.. if not more!

So if he does go just hope Podolski gets a 1 in 2 ratio :p http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Lukas-Podolskis-Cologne-game-ends-chaos.html btw, insane!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He wouldn't be a bad signing, but not exactly the kind of signing we really need..

He has been Fulham's best player up there with Dembele this season, wouldn't hurt to sign him but... meh

He would be a decent signing for you but offering Kyut and a little cash is a slap in the face for Fulham. Kyut is past his sell by date, Fulham can demand a good fee for Dempsey and get it to spend on a couple of good players.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
BBC live update is so shit, 5 mins behind and possesion numbers are totally made up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
BBC cunts have this picture up, keeps making me think Newcastle have scored! CUNTAS! :D

_60037052_cisse.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Why have so many games kicked off early today?

Bank holiday weekend I would imagine, alot of people out on all day benders so we have football from 1:30pm till 6pm I am guessing, audience numbers will be high.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Villa you beauties! Galas with a great goal, you couldn't write this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom