Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That is the last time I bet on those blue and red cunts! You all let me down! :p :D ;)

gohan

I am a FH squatter
on the plus side (and more importantly) steveange have made the league 1 playoffs

i wouldn't bet against them grabbing a 3rd promotion on the bounce <3 Boro

gohan

I am a FH squatter
as stupid as it sounds I'm glad we didn't win..... well, i'm not..... but if we had won 2 domestic trophies then realistically you have to put it down as a sucessful season and all the cracks would have been overlooked, now that runners up means FA kenny will have to answer for his horrific buys

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Agree but I still think he gets until November and probably another £50 million, not sure the yanks have the bottle take on those fans.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
this season has been an unmitigated disaster..........
What? not really.. it was always going to be like this after changing the team so much and our best player getting injured.. FA cup final and Carling Cup win and 8th will be good for this season..

Fucked over by Downing being shit and Carroll not starting in this final... and plus we were very unfortunate :(

gohan

I am a FH squatter
lol keitanz, how can you disagree? on what planet has this been a good season? we won't even qualify for europe through our league position and this is the lowest I've ever known liverpool to finish. we came 7th in 1998 and that was a very very dark year, to in 14 years of rebuilding we've managed to drop lower than ever......

also lucas is not our best player at all, he's got alot better, and he's half decent, but a top 4 team still wouldn't buy him..... Gerrard, Suarez, Reina, Agger and kuyt are our only players worth mentioning tbfh

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
chelsea had to dig deep there, they looked dead on their feet from about 70 mins. think they were the better team on the day.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As a Liverpool supporter:

Looked like it was just over the line to me. Think Petr spooned it back in. But who gives a fuck - goal-line technology would ruin that sort of drama. I can stand not knowing.

You're a retard if you want it introduced*.

Edit: *IMO :)

Edit Edit: BTW - it's been a shit season that could have been saved if we won that.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
lol keitanz, how can you disagree? on what planet has this been a good season? we won't even qualify for europe through our league position and this is the lowest I've ever known liverpool to finish. we came 7th in 1998 and that was a very very dark year, to in 14 years of rebuilding we've managed to drop lower than ever......
When was the last time we had such a team overhaul?

This isn't a good season but it isn't exactly a terrible season either... if Lucas was playing today we would have won... easily, he allows Gerrard to go forward and we needed that 1st half.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Have you not read his posts gohan? :D Keitanz is on acid.

It was a disaster of a season, no better points wise than Roy did from Dalglish, £120million spent and a team that looks like individuals without talent.

You are truly deluded if you think this is a result of the team changing and injuries Keitz, United and Arsenal have both had far worse injuries to contend with this season, a good team under a good manager can cope with injuries and should not take a whole season for the team to gel.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Garcia v Chelsea in 2005....... sometimes its goes for you sometimes it doesn't, that's what makes football the most exciting game on earth

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Whole ball clearly wasn't over. Played shit after 2.1. How many FA cup medals is that for Cole?

gohan

I am a FH squatter
6? 2 at arsenal 4 at chelsea? or is it 5 at chealsea now? fuck knows... too many

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Have you not read his posts gohan? :D Keitanz is on acid.

It was a disaster of a season, no better points wise than Roy did from Dalglish, £120million spent and a team that looks like individuals without talent.

You are truly deluded if you think this is a result of the team changing and injuries Keitz, United and Arsenal have both had far worse injuries to contend with this season, a good team under a good manager can cope with injuries and should not take a whole season for the team to gel.
No because the entire way our team played revolved around Gerrard and Lucas, as soon as Lucas got taken out we were fucked as we had no replacement...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
this is the 4th FA cup for chelski in the last 6 years, Cole wasn't there for all of them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
looked to me like some more overhauling could be needed!

though im sure Arsenal wouldnt have complained about some silverware!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are bloody hilarious keitz. It's telling that not one other liverpool fan on here every agrees with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom