Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
United only have to put 11 past Swansea and they're right back in front. I don't know what everyone's getting so worked up about...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well, QPR still have something to play for, we can't ask anything more than that after the way we have played in the last month. Sky must be jizzing themselves, another season that will probably go to the last game.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Last game for Title, CL spots and Relegation, Sky will explode lol

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I guess that spurs goal with 10 men sums up Villa's season :p

Yep, goal up at home against ten men ... so all get behind the ball and still mess it up.

Would take a loss at Norwich and a win for QPR away to City for us to go down by the looks of it. I can't see it happening but, even if it did, it would be deserved.

And can I just say that Manchester City were magnificent today, one of the best performances I've seen this season. If they do win the league they will definitely have deserved it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Each and every fucking player can fuck the fuck off. Cunts don't deserve to wear to the shirt.

Rather then give the fans a lap of respect for the support we gave this season, they just stand in the middle and one or two clap then they bugger off.

Do they think that little of us? One of the most disrespectful acts I have ever seen, we aren't mass murderers baying for your blood, we aren't going to jump over the boards and smash your head in, we have gone down and it's your fault but at least acknowledge that we backed you through whatever.

Totally disheartened, hopefully one of the fucks jumps in the canal.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh and TC is bang on to be manager. Moxey bigging him up, the players saying that they 'may leave' if he does.

16/1 on WH, get your fill lads.

Everz

FH is my second home
Steve Morgan involved in a scrap with a fan who blames him for getting us relegated, truth hurts Bob, what a laughing stock we are.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Results have been kind to us today it is back in our hands for the last game.

Marc

FH is my second home
Oh and TC is bang on to be manager. Moxey bigging him up, the players saying that they 'may leave' if he does.

16/1 on WH, get your fill lads.

Talk around here is that Holloway is pretty much signed sealed and delivered, regardless if Blackpool go up

Vladamir

FH is my second home
485730_298294503585212_100002139936340_723136_942659635_n.jpg

Peps farewell speech, hit the 'CC' button in the bottom right to bring up english subtitles

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsMFfU9E1g

Everz

FH is my second home
Talk around here is that Holloway is pretty much signed sealed and delivered, regardless if Blackpool go up

Be amazing if true just for his comedy presence alone. Aslong as he brings Matt Phillips with him also, that lad has the makings of a great player.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dunno about that being low. Sagna was probably having his ankles tapped all day long. And while I will not say he meant to stamp on his leg and break it he makes no effort to avoid Sagna. How many times do you see a player hurdle or jump to avoid contact? The only person who can know if it was deliberate will never admit it unless he does a Roy Keane in 5 years and writes a book.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I should add, I have not seen it a hundred times only 2 or 3 but Sagna is not the type to throw around accusations like that so he obviously thinks there was something to it.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Looks like the kind of top a mam would buy her 5 year old son from George.

Mind you, ours is a strange colour this year, again.
newcastle-away-kit-2012-2013-nufc1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom