Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Spearing and Downing were proper shit today.

I think the Lollerpool squad needs a rebuild.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
this is the 4th FA cup for chelski in the last 6 years, Cole wasn't there for all of them.
just looked it up, 3 with arsenal and this was his 4th with chelsea so 7 now, he's what 32? so from 18-32 (14 years) he wins a cup every other year, must be bored of it by now

Embattle

FH is my second home
Think the number of games we're playing and the recent injuries are certainly taking there toll.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
How does Downing still get a start in Premiership matches and England callups? I've yet to see him play 2 consecutive good crosses into the box in a match (or even 1 in some matches).

Even I can see he's crap, and I thought Arsenal would win 4/5-0 after they went 1-0 up today, so how come I can see it, yet they cant?

Do you think he has polaroids of dalgleish dogging or something?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Battered them for the last half hour. Would have done them in extra time. Typical, they get a ridiculous goal in the semis and ours which was much closer wasn't given. Fuck football and fuck Chelsea, pack of c*nts.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
i always though cunts came in bunches rather than packs...... maybe it's herds..... i forget

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
You are bloody hilarious keitz. It's telling that not one other liverpool fan on here every agrees with you.
Of course it was a bad season.. but a disaster? come on, if we didn't win the Carling Cup and didn't get to the final of the FA Cup then yeah I'd totally agree..

Our Prem campaign was absolutely dreadful though.. Downing needs to fuck off.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gutted. I really want Drogba to have a proper career ending tackle. I don't care if that sounds horrible. He is such a fucking cheating twat. And also why did Kenny take off Bellamy instead of Downing? A bizarre sub.
Classy.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'd class it as a disaster tbh.

downing, henderson, spearing should be nowhere near the starting 11 of a side like Liverpool, they're shit. Why Dalgleish persists in starting with them and leaves a player like Kuyt kicking his heels on the bench I have no idea.

Player for player I dont think you have anyone in your squad that I'd swap out for a similar position at Newcastle, even Enrique's looking ropey in red.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
AsJqIjpCQAAd9tj.jpg

The camera isn't inline so it's hard to tell. I think it's over though obviously I can't say for sure.

Move that camera a bit to the right and it may tell a different story.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'd class it as a disaster tbh.

downing, henderson, spearing should be nowhere near the starting 11 of a side like Liverpool, they're shit. Why Dalgleish persists in starting with them and leaves a player like Kuyt kicking his heels on the bench I have no idea.

Player for player I dont think you have anyone in your squad that I'd swap out for a similar position at Newcastle, even Enrique's looking ropey in red.
I like Kuyt but he isn't good enough technically for us any more..

Enrique has had quite a good first season though, much better than I had hoped..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
YAY I Knew someone would post it on there:

BRING BACK RAFA.

There I said it.

Kenny is a legend.

BRING BACK RAFA.

People are scared to say it, but tactically this season we've been terrible.

lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The camera angle is a little off so you can't see clear space but it may well have been in.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fuck this season. Fuck this fucking fucking season and every fucker who was so ridiculously optimistic about two cup finals that was as if they were both won. Fuck. it all. Except Andy Carroll. He can stay un-fucked.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The camera angle is a little off so you can't see clear space but it may well have been in.

Thought it was personally. Can't understand why Liverpool are getting all the bricbats yet they nearly took the tie to extra time against a side that is in the European Cup final. Was one of the better finals too, enjoyable second half for sure.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This is what the ITV Goal Line technology showed.

pnFiz.jpg

And when zoomed in, looks like.....

twF9q.jpg

It's so close it still even difficult to call. I would say though, that the attacking team should be given the benefit of the doubt though in these situations.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom