Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
WKX8r.gif

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mon Everton, Stoke, Bolton, Wolves, West Brom and Wigan!

Lol Wolves.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Wigan you beautiful bastards. I hear only AMAZING teams beat Newcastle 5-0. Let's see if you can equal that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Not heard much about him in a while but was highly rated before, any idea of his recent form? Glad we've signed someone who can play out wide

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Just need Rovers to do the business tomorrow and us to not fuck up a golden opportunity like we always do :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
So deep in the brown sticky stuff. The only way McLeish knows how to get three points is to draw three games.

Gray

FH is my second home
Jelavic <3

Forgot to put a bet on him to score first, cock :'(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Regarding the treatment of Ramsey, Pulis added: "I was more concerned about the Arsenal supporters booing Shawcross so I didn't hear the ones on Ramsey."

You are such a despicaple cunt Pulis. Honestly, you couldn't heard 30k people booing and abusing Ramsey because of a couple of thousand away fans? At least fucking admit your fans were doing something wrong. Booing a player that dared have his leg smashed to bits. Fucking classy.

That's not even mentioning the stuff they chanted at Wenger. What a bunch of animals.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You are such a despicaple cunt Pulis. Honestly, you couldn't heard 30k people booing and abusing Ramsey because of a couple of thousand away fans? At least fucking admit your fans were doing something wrong. Booing a player that dared have his leg smashed to bits. Fucking classy.

That's not even mentioning the stuff they chanted at Wenger. What a bunch of animals.

Bah I expected more from you Wazzer.

Everz

FH is my second home

Ignore them, we do. Fake lot of cunts. Did you know until they got promoted the Britannia never hit more then 20k.

The amount of fake stoke scum annoys me when most of em used to follow Vale.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bosingwa parterning JT in central defence against Cisse and Zamora, should be fun D:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Surprised he didn't go with Essien or Mikel there, but at least we have Kalou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom