Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like Torres is back :)

I'll be pissed off if he scores the winner next saturday.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
QPR will suffer more than any other team from relegation. After promotion they basically signed a whole new squad full of players who weren't quite good enough for other prem teams 1st 11 (or in Joey Bartons case just an utter cunt). They will have to completely rebuild their 1st team if they go down.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lols did anybody else see that silly little clap thing that Essien and Ramires did at the end? :)

QPR and Blackburn to join Wolves.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
72900_10150860143885039_504160038_11522852_16096223_n.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
Does any one else have a dislike of Steve Kean in post match interviews, you know he is bound to come up with some crap after this game yet they've really not bothered attacking in any way with the formation they've been playing.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Having to cheer Chelsea and Spurs makes me feel dirty. Bloody McLeish and Lerner, you have a lot to answer for.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How pathetic were Blackburn today? It's like they were playing for a draw when they were 1-0 down. Not a performance from a team on the brink of going down. I can't think of a single positive thing Kean can say after that. Absolutely no will do anything other than lose, zero attempts on or off target, 1 corner I think.

Having said that; we wasted a lot of chances, we could've put a good few more past them. Got to think about the GD. A proper peach from Walker though. :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
That was good. :D

Training session, training session, training session at the Bridge

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Having to cheer Chelsea and Spurs makes me feel dirty. Bloody McLeish and Lerner, you have a lot to answer for.

I can't decide what I would enjoy more, seeing you relegated which would almost certainly result in a change of manager, or seeing you have another year like this in the premier league with McLeish in charge.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Good, Hodgson is a fantastic manager and Liverpool was a blip on an otherwise brilliant career.

He also is tactically far better than Arry, although he doesn't have the man management skills.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Good, Hodgson is a fantastic manager and Liverpool was a blip on an otherwise brilliant career.

He also is tactically far better than Arry, although he doesn't have the man management skills.
He has been quite good managing average teams.. I dunno if he will be any good with us... I prefer Pardrew.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I love that the FA unsettled Spurs and totally fucked thier season before deciding they didn't want Harry. :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Or maybe they haven't approached Spuds yet because they will tell them where to go at this point in the season?

Still hoping they'll fuck up Spurs a bit more though :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Or they have seen how HR crumpled under the pressure of speculation about the England job and decided not of offer him the job or they would find him whimpering under his desk on his first day.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'd have picked Roy over Harry so I'm glad theyve made the approach. Think he's better suited to the job and itll piss off the media as they havent got their soundbite man, which was all they were bothered about.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sceptic in me thinks Roy is getting the job so he can be scape goated if England flop at he Euros. If the FA think Harry is he man for the job they will not want him getting destroyed by the press 6 weeks into the job. Letting Roy have the Euros hen letting the press get him to quit after the competition and you give Harry 2 years till the next major tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom