Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
red face? Name these three Danish football legends who are in the Danish Champions League studio.

Mr. Red Face is the host btw

4717618-.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Should of been Red Nose :(

So Wilshere is out for the rest of the season and will not be made available for the Euros. From an Arsenal point of view I am glad I would rather not have him half fit for 2 or 3 league games then playing at the Euros. Coming back after a full pre season will be best.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
View attachment 9010
I am sticking with this for now I have changed my mind 20 times but this team won a fair few league medals. And big Dave plays because he is a legend!

Overmars over Giggs are you fucking nuts? 12 league medals in 19 seasons, scored in every Premier League since it started. You need to remove your gooner specs matey.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Overmars over Giggs are you fucking nuts? 12 league medals in 19 seasons, scored in every Premier League since it started. You need to remove your gooner specs matey.
No I don't I am an Arsenal fan :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"The referee to award most big incorrect decisions against #AFC is Martin Atkinson, 4 in just 3 games involving the Gunners."

Cheers Mart. Good work.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Schmeichel
G Nev, Rio, Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole
CR, Sir Matthew, Scholes, Giggs
Henry, Shearer

Goal - Le Tiss against Newcastle
Save - Schmeichel against Newcastle
Celebration - Cantona
Match - Liverpool 4 Arsenal 4 (was close between that and Liverpool v Newcastle)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"Michael Oliver has awarded 5 big incorrect decisions in #THFC's favour in 3 games in charge. Chris Foy has awarded 4 against in just 2."

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well one big mistake per game isnt too shabby considering how much pressure refs are under

personally i dont know why anyone is willing to do it, ive been a referee in a few sports and the amount of abuse you get is frankly astounding and not just during the game but afterwards too, and this was in a local 5 a side tournament

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Premier league have launched 20 Seasons awards, based on the last 20 seasons obviously

PUBLIC VOTES

• Best Goal
  • Best Match
  • Best Save
  • Best Celebration
PANEL VOTES

• Best Team
  • Best Players
  • Best Quote
  • Best Season
  • Best Manager
PANEL & PUBLIC VOTES

• Fantasy XI
Go here to vote http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/20-seasons.html

A number of Points:

1. I'd forgotten how much I love Le God :D
2. How did the crossbar not break after that Yeboah shot?
3. A Sharpe celebration and it's not the Sharpie shuffle? Bollox!

I tried not to be United centric with my team selection but it ended up being over half United :/

Attachments

• Prem team.JPG
    Prem team.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 18

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
well one big mistake per game isnt too shabby considering how much pressure refs are under

personally i dont know why anyone is willing to do it, ive been a referee in a few sports and the amount of abuse you get is frankly astounding and not just during the game but afterwards too, and this was in a local 5 a side tournament

He's significantly MORE error prone than the others: that's the point. .2 per match ahead of his nearest rival. That data is one that clearly shows performance, and he isn't doing so currently.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I tried not to be United centric with my team selection but it ended up being over half United :/

12 out of 19 seasons so far and possibly 13 in 20. It should be United dominated whilst not forgetting special players like Zola and Bergkamp.

soze

I am a FH squatter
12 out of 19 seasons so far and possibly 13 in 20. It should be United dominated whilst not forgetting special players like Zola and Bergkamp.
That's the thing for me Overmars brief stay in the league was far more enjoyable than Giggs. Its not objective and the facts and figures do not back it up but who cares Overmars was fucking great.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"131 - Arsenal have caught their opponents offside more times than any other team in the Premier League this season. Retro."

@OptaJoe

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i realised that my "fantasy" team was basically Man Utd and Arsenal players after I had submitted

i only picked Tony Adams cos he looks like a complete troll :p

edit: on the referee thing i would love to see more info on what games each ref has had than just how many games :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
He's significantly MORE error prone than the others: that's the point. .2 per match ahead of his nearest rival. That data is one that clearly shows performance, and he isn't doing so currently.
Based on data from debatable decisions though, as the name suggests their data is debatable !

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Henry was the only none man u player in my starting 11..

saying that I was amazed at the poor selection of right backs we've ever had. best of a bad bunch I picked was Nevile, and that's only because of all he won

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Henry was the only none man u player in my starting 11..

saying that I was amazed at the poor selection of right backs we've ever had. best of a bad bunch I picked was Nevile, and that's only because of all he won

Fuck me are you serious?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I can't stop laughing at how they pronounce Gijon in Sporting Gijon. Sounds like a horse! "Hee Haw"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
top of the league!!!!!!!! until reading kick off in 3 minutes.

edit - worrying about what? we're still favourite to get promotion, not them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom