Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell, 5 minutes of Itv commentators spunking in their pants about barca and I want to shoot myself already

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Why do teams spread their defence for Barca? They aren't exactly prolific crossers or headers of the ball. If it was me I'd sacrifice the wings and make them try to beat me through the air.

Lethul

FH is my second home
It's not often when you are watching Barca the opposition team are diving more than Barca, but Dropba handles that by himself :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So Terry is a total cunt and squeezes Puyols wrist (which seems to be injured), and the commentators think it's hilarious?

Noo sympathy for Puyol, but my days I hate ITV commentators.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
And it's Chelsea, Chelsea FC...
We're by far the greatest team...
To never win the Champions League! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Get in!

Fuck the cheating scummers up!

UEFA will find a way to scrub that goal off though.

Everz

FH is my second home
Am the only one taking joy from the fact it was Messi's fuckup that caused that? As much as I love the litte guy as a player, it's good to see he's actually human.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ray mears played a good ball but that was all about Lampards pass for me. Serious teckers to get it out of his feet like that.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Counting your chickens and all that.....

4-2 Barca.

Yea i know :) still 2nd half to go, but i thought it was a good return for a chelsea home game

After all Barca are beatable no matter what the press say

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
..........................................................................................................................wut?

Everz

FH is my second home
Ohh.. and if Sturridge was there that would have been skied to nowhere near Drogba. Over-rated tripe the lad is.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Some of the pundits on twitter are saying that Messi may have done his groin in with the slip just before the goal?

Now that would be bad for Barca

The Schadenfreude.....THE SCHADENFREUDE.......IT'S ALMOST TOO MUCH!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Got to play them at their own game, what they've done to English clubs through dishonesty over the last 6 years is shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom