Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
So frustrating losing to two very defendable goals. Can't hold it against Wigan though I would love to see them survive.

I never saw Martinez and Wenger shake at the end?
Martinez went to shake the hands of his whole bench Wengers not gonna wait around like a mug ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Commentator called him the worst loser he'd ever known during the match, lets wait and see :p

Nothing he can complain about, Wigan were just fantastic.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Wigan deserved it, but the ref was shocking, he seemed to be taking great pleasure in pissing arsenal off. Habsi should have been booked in the first half for time wasting not the 20th time of asking.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, played Wigan tbh. That was a top 5 performance, shame they can't consistently perform.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
QPR and Wigan are fighters I'll give them that... I don't think either deserve to go down.. Aston Villa/Wolves/Bolton do though.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Blackburn are down for sure, they picked up 3 main injuries last week. Everything is buttfucking them, including themselves with playing shit.

Tbh though, since the Venkys took over, I knew this would happen and have expected this .. so not too bothered

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I see Wolves, Blackburn and QPR going down tbh. I hope it's QPR after the spunking that Hughes did in January.

I fucking love Wigan, if only they played like that for the whole season they'd probably be in the top half of the table, if not pushing for Europe.

Everz

FH is my second home
We go down but we are unlike any other club to go down. No financial issues, contracts all sorted with clauses for the drop.

Need a new manager by June otherwise we are fucked.. the right appointment and we will back instanty, however, whoever comes down with us will fade and not return.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
United win the Premier League Reserves North title after beating Newcastle 3-6 despite being 3-0 down at one point. 4 excellently taken goals for Will Keane, a lad who many United fans rate as a better prospect than Welbeck. Happy days!

Aston Villa in the North versus South final to decide the national winner, fingers crossed for my lovely Reds! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Was at emirates past night, wigan were great, arsenal had no ideas, and once again walnut was a passenger.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Premier league have launched 20 Seasons awards, based on the last 20 seasons obviously

PUBLIC VOTES

• Best Goal
  • Best Match
  • Best Save
  • Best Celebration
PANEL VOTES

• Best Team
  • Best Players
  • Best Quote
  • Best Season
  • Best Manager
PANEL & PUBLIC VOTES

• Fantasy XI
Go here to vote http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/20-seasons.html

soze

I am a FH squatter
Team.png
I am sticking with this for now I have changed my mind 20 times but this team won a fair few league medals. And big Dave plays because he is a legend!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
None of them are my favourite goal so I went for Le Tissier ;)

Some of the celebrations are well average, i don't get why they're there. Went for Ketsbaia going mental although i bet the scouser's will launch some lame campaign to get gerrard's cringeworthy kiss to win.

It's really difficult to decide, going to spend a while since im off today :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
An evil team, but instead if Roy I would go cantona or scholes, maybe even stevie g
With Overmars, Ronaldo, RVN and Henry you have all the attacking you need. After your first two attacks against my team you will be too scared to try it again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom