Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I dont envy 'Arry having to motivate the team after this to try and hold onto 4th.

MASSIVE game away to QPR next Sat.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Not really. Luiz off injured, Raymires possible knock and Drogba looked fucked. 3 subs.

Everz

FH is my second home
Five.. Hah.. Spurs you are bottling this season so badly. 6th place awaits.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't believe that ball didn't get to Torres, overplayed that pass massively.

Just looking at the run in for fourth, it's really between spuds and newcastle IMO, the chelski run in of barca / arse / barca / qpr just screams of lost points due to tired players.

Pool have UEFA cup through the carling cup already. That means chelski will get UEFA cup even if they lose to pool in the FA cup final. I wonder if they will therefore sacrifice that Arsenal game for a proper bash at beating Barca and looking for champs league that route?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
In our final when Barce scored the ref took the goal away sent of the keeper and gave a penalty. Today's was the right call IMO.

Funny you think that considering every arsenal fan I know still talks about your final vs Barcelona and how shit that decision was ;)

Enjoyable semi, terry's initial reaction on the line said it all about our 2nd goal lol, need to save that luck for midweek. Our other goals were ace though, was moaning about leopard taking the freekick then ate my words

Fuck spurs

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Funny you think that considering every arsenal fan I know still talks about your final vs Barcelona and how shit that decision was ;)

Enjoyable semi, terry's initial reaction on the line said it all about our 2nd goal lol, need to save that luck for midweek. Our other goals were ace though, was moaning about leopard taking the freekick then ate my words

Fuck spurs

I think you've misunderstood soze's comment.....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
6th for Spurs.. join the cause :D!

Doubt it, spuds run in:

QPR (A), Blackburn (H), Bolton (A), Villa (A), Fulham (H)

Chelski:

Arse (A), QPR (H), Newcaslte (H), Liverpool (A), Blackburn (H)

Newcaslte:

Stoke (h), Wigan (A), Chelsea (A), City (H), Everton (A)

With Chelski having two games against Barca, and Newcastle facing 3 very tough last 3 games, I cannot see Spuds not finishing 4th.

Newcastle will probably finish 6th now, but that will still give them UEFA as chelski will get that via the cup final.

Everz

FH is my second home
Newcastle have already got Europe with 'pool reaching the final.

Spurs will bottle it, mark my words there form has gone.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh but Everz, form is temporary, class is permanent.

spuds having neither doesn't help their cause however :D/

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why is this redknapp to england stuff being made such a deal of? if i was told my manager may be leaving in the next few months i wouldnt suddenly forget how to cook.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
You have looked dangerous on the break but it was always going to be 4-5-1 at Old Trafford, deal with it, your players are trying hard.

When playing five in the midfield it helps if they close down the opposition. But under McLeish our midfield stands off the opposition and lets them play. The entire team retreats ahead of the ball, conceding space and initiative to the opposition. Game after game after game. It wasn't down to our kids playing, we were playing that way with Bent and Petrov in the team.

McLeish is the worst manager we've had in the Premier League era. He's managed to make a much better squad than he had at Blues perform to an even worse level.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
"Chealse get a rub of the green against Farcelona."

I'm still laughing.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
AqjDlIJCAAA8UI8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom