Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deebs disagreed with this post. Other chelski fans care to comment? I think deebs needs his eyes tested.
Yes I did. Let's wait and see what happens shall we? Some would say that you would never lose to Wigan, look what happened. Barca are a good team and I think they will cause us major problems but it won't be an annihilation/massacre.

Im just sick of the barca will massacre chelsea comments from everywhere lol, look at it this way, we managed to get to this point where as all the other 3 prem teams failed, this was despite being in a extreme bad run of form. People will disagree im sure but im 100% sure if this was united or city or arsenal waiting to play barca then all their fans wouldnt be here saying yea barca will massacre us lol
Exactly. Let's watch all the other great Premier teams play in CL or EL. Oh look, only Chelsea left.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deebs disagreed with this post. Other chelski fans care to comment? I think deebs needs his eyes tested.
The only person who needs their eyes tested is Mark Halsey not me :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Because the last two times we played Barca, we were in ridiculously good form, and off the back of brilliant seasons, yet they still destroyed us. This year there is only one perm team that I think could challenge barca in a game and that is Man Shitty.

You've got through this far in the CL through a lot of grit and luck, Barca are a better team now than the last two times they have won the champs league, you are miles out of your depth. So yes, massacre. Your best player is also getting played yet again today, and will be knackered come Wednesday (Mata).

Deebs; it's not rocket science, Barca are a posession football team, you need to either outpass them, or press them high and hard. You don't have the players to do either, AVB proved you can't play a high line quite emphatically.

I'd like you to win and fuck Barca up, but it won't happen.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
You say only team that would stand a chance are city, yet they got knocked out by a team we beat to get to this point?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Can Chel$ki beat Barce? Hell yes an Arsenal team in a shit state did and were holding there own until a fucking shocking ref decision. If Chel$ki get the run of the green there is no reason they cant win. Barce can have a shit game like anyone else. But it could end up with Uefa deciding the game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh here we go, x beat y and we beat x, so we must be better than y.

Football does not work like that, get a clue.

eksdee

FH is my second home
In a run of bad refereeing decisions in our favour, this takes the biscuit. You know we're in for an anal pounding against Barca now, purely on karma.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chelsea vs UEFAlona.
Can Chel$ki beat Barce? Hell yes an Arsenal team in a shit state did and were holding there own until a fucking shocking ref decision. If Chel$ki get the run of the green there is no reason they cant win. Barce can have a shit game like anyone else. But it could end up with Uefa deciding the game.

soze

I am a FH squatter
lol 30 seconds for ITV to clear that up, hello FA invest in video technology already.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Me get a clue?:p Im not one who seems to think they can predict a massacre before it happens. Maybe you should start betting on football matches and make yourself rich :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Pretty sure you will find good odds for barca winning by a large goal margin somewhere

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Pretty sure you will find good odds for barca winning by a large goal margin somewhere

A masacre does not mean a big score line. It means you will get completely outplayed. I may put a punt on 4 or more total goals though, that said. Wonder if I can bet on the aggregate scoreline?

Luiz might not even make Wednesday....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be fair it should be 1-1 now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wish the ref we had on our Champions League final did that it was a good call to give the goal.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What happens with a draw tonight? Are there replays for the semi's, or is it direct to extra time and pens?

eksdee

FH is my second home
Whoa, look, Keitanz is completely and totally unaware of the facts. That's new.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nope, he would only have got sent off if it had stopped the goal scoring opportunity. It didn't, cause they scored.
In our final when Barce scored the ref took the goal away sent of the keeper and gave a penalty. Today's was the right call IMO.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, ITV have just bought it up too, the ref should always let the play continue and see what happens. If the goal is scored, why scratch it off for a penalty? That was some ridiculously bad referring that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom