Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
Referees aside, this has been a brilliant semi final so far. Wish I could have afforded a ticket. :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Referees aside, this has been a brilliant semi final so far. Wish I could have afforded a ticket. :p

My mate had a ticket to your last champs league game. Do you know how much it was?

£82. Fucking ridiculous.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Nope, he would only have got sent off if it had stopped the goal scoring opportunity. It didn't, cause they scored.
No shit captain obvious ;) think it would have been better for Spurs if no advantage was given and Cech was sent off and a pen given to spurs though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No shit captain obvious ;) think it would have been better for Spurs if no advantage was given and Cech was sent off and a pen given to spurs though.

You what? The hell it would have. Fucking hell, no fan in their right mind would take any other decision over a goal.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
My mate had a ticket to your last champs league game. Do you know how much it was?

£82. Fucking ridiculous.
Depends where he was in the stadium, there are tickets for pretty much every game like that which are ridiculously expensive but in a really good area..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
You what? The hell it would have. Fucking hell, no fan in their right mind would take any other decision over a goal.
Why not? player sent off plus the penalty which they'd most likely score...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, that was a standard ticket, if he had been in a posh seat, I would have mentioned it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Someone else take over, between talivar and keitz. I'm about to loose all faith in football.

eksdee

FH is my second home
:D :D :D

HE GOES WHERE HE WANTS

HE GOES WHERE HE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

OH RAY MEARS

HE GOES WHERE HE WANTS

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
No, that was a standard ticket, if he had been in a posh seat, I would have mentioned it.
I have looked at tickets for Chelsea champion league games before and they weren't that much... mostly £45-60

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Maybe Chet considering toy seem able to understand the game so well and how games will go.. your not doign that well at FF!:)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
That was a friendly joke btw considering im only above you by 5 points!:p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I guess that goal that wasn't doesn't matter now, however I think it demoralised spuds massively at the time.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FUCKING GET IN THERE! FAT FRANK!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I guess that goal that wasn't doesn't matter now, however I think it demoralised spuds massively at the time.
And they bounced back when they scored. Your point?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bloody hell spuds, this means that liverfail will probably finish the season with two cups. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Is Di Matteo really going to make Mata play 90 minutes??

edit:// I really don't get this, Mata and probably Drogba should have booth been off at 3-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom