Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not so much that as we have a small squad with lots of seniors injured. That said McLeish's tactics are piss poor again. Concede space, don't bother closing down, no fluency going forward. A 2 0 defeat is a great score line in McLeish's world.

You have looked dangerous on the break but it was always going to be 4-5-1 at Old Trafford, deal with it, your players are trying hard.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
What a fucking dire piece of referring??? Head injury = instant stoppage, not wait till Utd finish their attack then blow.

Gray

FH is my second home
Friedel not playing tonight. Nervous.

Don't worry, i thought we'd bang about 3-4 goals past those knobs yesterday due to Reina not being in goal..

Yeah. Still, they DID have Carragher so there was the possibility.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
5 points ahead, 12 points to play for. May we live in interesting times!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Villa look so out of their depth, with all the youngsters playing. But I think they will stay up, as the teams below have too much to do.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2 for Rooney and an assist for Evans along with a clean sheet, happy FF days. Only downside is I subbed Nani out, but Walcott should get me some tasty points as his replacement tomorrow.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Does Bale ever do anything but kick it in front of himself and chase it? Overrated chimp lookalike cunt.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I now know that Wednesday is going to be an absolute massacre. Can't even keep the ball against spuds, just think what barca will do.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Holy shit Drogba. What a strike. Ashley Cole having a cracking game as well.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I now know that Wednesday is going to be an absolute massacre. Can't even keep the ball against spuds, just think what barca will do.

Deebs disagreed with this post. Other chelski fans care to comment? I think deebs needs his eyes tested.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Barca will shit all over us unless we can harass and bully them out of the game, but we don't have that in our locker the same way we did 2-4 seasons ago. I think we have it in us to raise our game to compete, but they really should win. We're not on the level of Barca right now - but then, who is?

gohan

I am a FH squatter
i hope chelsea win, liverpool chelsea cup games are always good,

spurs would probably just roll us over again :<

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Im just sick of the barca will massacre chelsea comments from everywhere lol, look at it this way, we managed to get to this point where as all the other 3 prem teams failed, this was despite being in a extreme bad run of form. People will disagree im sure but im 100% sure if this was united or city or arsenal waiting to play barca then all their fans wouldnt be here saying yea barca will massacre us lol

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Strange tho every other time they have massacreed you ( and they have) , i never saw you all here saying they was going to :p

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
King and Gallas, too old, too slow, too clumsy. One yes, two together = disaster waiting to happen. If the club don't go out and sign a decent centre back and an out and out goalscorer we will continue to struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom