Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Just watched the ITV highlights of the cup semi. Another post game interview where Kenny make himself look like a total Cunt.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Just watched the ITV highlights of the cup semi. Another post game interview where Kenny make himself look like a total Cunt.

Didn't see that particular interview, but it seems as if he is oblivious to the fact that the general public are on the other side of the camera. If he sees the press as the enemy then fine, but does he not realise that being rude to the person interviewing you makes you seem like a complete dick head to the people that want to hear the answers?

I've got nothing against the Liverpool team (Saurez aside) or their fans, but the arrogance from Dalglish makes me want them to get fucking relegated.

Everz

FH is my second home
In Digbeth (Turamber shall know) in a blouses pub, started singing Wolves songs, this could be fun.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
6-1 to Man City, they obliterated them!

The pressure is totally on Man Utd again now :)
Don't talk bollox.

1-0, 6-1 or 250-3 they got a win that they had to get and United can still stay 5 points clear with a win tomorrow.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Don't talk bollox.

1-0, 6-1 or 250-3 they got a win that they had to get and United can still stay 5 points clear with a win tomorrow.
All it takes is for Villa to nick a 1-0 victory tomorrow then it's a 2 point lead which Man City could overcome by beating Man Utd in a few weeks..

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This is the way I see it.

If Man City win the league, they will have done it playing some of the best football I've seen in the premier league. They would deserve it.

If we win, it will be our best win ever given the above, and the state of our current squad and injury issues. We would deserve it.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

Don't talk daft. Your manager talks up the managerial abilities of all of his former players, generally when he is hoping they will roll over and die in an upcoming match. And that is generally what they do.

You tell me: When Ferguson retires/pops his clogs would you like any of McLeish, Keane, Bruce, Robson or Ince to manage United? Personally I'd love it, you'd be mid-table at best under any of those useless buggers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucking horrid first half Valencia just had against Espanyol. Hopefully some changes will be made for the second half

Everz

FH is my second home
Says how shit Digbeth is for a nightout, was on here posting :D.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Turamber said:
Don't talk daft. Your manager talks up the managerial abilities of all of his former players, generally when he is hoping they will roll over and die in an upcoming match. And that is generally what they do.

You tell me: When Ferguson retires/pops his clogs would you like any of McLeish, Keane, Bruce, Robson or Ince to manage United? Personally I'd love it, you'd be mid-table at best under any of those useless buggers.

Qft

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Son just read this from Sickipedia:
Women think childbirth is painful, try supporting Liverpool FC

lol.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well surely the natural delusional abilities of LP fans means they don't find it hard to support LP.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh no, Ray's the pundit today.... at least that means that Nev is commentating :)

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Another touchline ban/fine coming for Neil Lennon after the cup semi then. He collects them like kids collect pokemon

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's an idiot when his side lose.

Really weak Villa lineup versus a very strong united lineup, and most importantly Scholes starts. Without scholes we are awful, with him, we are pretty much unbeatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom