Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
lol how's that my fault :p I didn't make you stay out late last night ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
callous; not you :)

edit:// also, how much Everton fans much wish they started a season this way?

Calaen

ah right :p Newcastle have Stoke at St james next, then they play Wigan, they can really put the pressure on Chelsea and Spurs!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh well I left Cisse in so I thought it was aimed at me. ;)

All I need now is for Dempsey to be ever so rough with Chelsea and I will be a slightly happier bunny. It's fucking unbelievable how many points we have dropped in the last 6 weeks. :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Cisse is just insane... I think Arfa/Cisse/Ba have been the best attacking 3 since Cisse's arrival in January.

Everz

FH is my second home
Lolspurs bottling CL.. make a miserable season funny it would.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh well I left Cisse in so I thought it was aimed at me. ;)

All I need now is for Dempsey to be ever so rough with Chelsea and I will be a slightly happier bunny. It's fucking unbelievable how many points we have dropped in the last 6 weeks. :(

My only saving grace so far this game week is Hibbert and Simpson both getting clean sheet points in defence, and no bookings. Bale bottled it too :/

Calaen

Redknapps eye lids will be going mental!!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well that's Arsenal going 5 points clear.

I know skanky Arsenal fans are going to rate the shit out of this but we've taken 6 points from 24. What. The. Fuck. :(

The number of teams queuing up to overtake 'pool makes me smile though.

Gray

FH is my second home
Looking like it could be a really good ending for Everton again, just awesome how we're scoring for fun in the past 3-4 games. Just perfect timing for Saturday as well.

I just often wonder how well we'd actually do if we didn't have our continual blips each season, maybe now we have a few goalscorers in the team it won't be too bad...

Also wonder if we can get Pienaar back.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
All my mates who are Arsenal fans seem to be focussing more on Spurs slump in form that than fact that are finishing another season trophy-less, without challenging for anything.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
WHAT AN AFTERNOON.

goal of the season from ben arfa, spuds lost and the mackems got a spanking....

that first beer tonight will taste sooo sweet, and i think ill watch motd to watch ben arfa dance through bolton again :cheers:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
3 points clear at the top with 4 to go yeahhhhhhhhh jiggggggga

soze

I am a FH squatter
All my mates who are Arsenal fans seem to be focussing more on Spurs slump in form that than fact that are finishing another season trophy-less, without challenging for anything.
Speaking personally that is because Spuds fans acted like being 10 points over us was just like winning the World Cup, so now they have fucked it up its Arsenal fans duty to point it out. Me personally I don't find finishing above Spuds to be an accomplishment and I don't think finishing 3rd makes up for no silverware. But finishing in the CL places and winning no Silverware is better than winning the Carling Cup and finishing 7th IMO and I think a few Liverpool fans would switch places with us now.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Champions League football = attracts players.

Cup Winners = attracts average players from mid table teams looking to make a 'step up'.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking personally that is because Spuds fans acted like being 10 points over us was just like winning the World Cup, so now they have fucked it up its Arsenal fans duty to point it out. Me personally I don't find finishing above Spuds to be an accomplishment and I don't think finishing 3rd makes up for no silverware. But finishing in the CL places and winning no Silverware is better than winning the Carling Cup and finishing 7th IMO and I think a few Liverpool fans would switch places with us now.
Sure we would.. but sadly there are only 4 Champions League spots and two of Newcastle/Tottenham/Arsenal/Chelsea will not finish in the top 4 and they would most likely take being in the FA Cup Semi's + winning the Carling Cup + finishing 7/8th over finishing 5th/6th with nothing won..

I'd laugh if both Spurs and Arsenal finished outside the top 4 :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No Newcastle would certainly not be talking about winning the mickey mouse cup over finishing 6th or 5th. That marks a fantastic financial return, and pride for the fans considering the doom and gloom predictions at the start of the season. Spuds would be upset to finish outside the top 4, however if you think they be happier in 7th or 8th you are deluded. Same with Arsenal. Chelski are still in the champs league and the fa cup and I doub't their fans would be happy with them being 7th and no where near the challenge for 4th.

In short, stop deluding yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom