Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The teams that played sat play today i think and the teams that played sunday play on weds i think.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: "Strange how the Chelsea 'offside' goal hasnt had nearly as much airtime as the #ManUtd penalty decision in the media? #SwingsAndRoundabouts."

Been thinking about this, both teams on the wrong end of the decision are in a relegation fight. But Man U could of just won the title off the back of that result. That's what makes it a bigger deal i suppose?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Vladamir said:
And Chelsea don't forget :eek:

Our fixture list is going to be our biggest downfall imo. Especially the FA making us play spurs on Sunday evening when we play Barcelona 2 days later, what a joke. What's wrong with Friday evening or Saturday or even Sunday morning?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Our fixture list is going to be our biggest downfall imo. Especially the FA making us play spurs on Sunday evening when we play Barcelona 2 days later, what a joke. What's wrong with Friday evening or Saturday or even Sunday morning?

You know the answer; money. That fixture was sold in advance to ITV. There is no consideration for the teams.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
haha, brilliant from the beeb:

Matt from Manchester on text: "I know it's off topic and a bit random, but i'm watching Hook at the moment and isn't Neymar the absolute spit of Rufio! That is all."

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The good news; Dempsey and Cisse got me 43 points between them last week. :)
The bad news; I totally missed the deadline for this week so they better do it again. :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Aoami, do you agree with this guy? (from ze beeb)

Andrew in Falmouth: "Pardew didn't get lucky. One thing us Saints fans are forever grateful for is his touch in the transfer market. Don't know how he does it, but I bet Magpies and Saints fans are agreed on that one!

Vladamir

FH is my second home

And then we play Arsenal 3 days later, followed by Barcelona 3 days after that. Fun!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tbh I think any of our remaining big games are more than winnable, it's just the fact we're getting gangbanged by them one after another is gonna have the players fucked, running after Barca, Arsenal and Barca again in consecutive games? Even Ramires will be dead.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If it means you collectively fuck off and stay out of the top 4 then I'm all for it tbh! ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's not Chelsea's fault but I would dearly like to see them fall a few places after that shambolic refereeing against Wigan. If Wigan go down by a margin of a point (or even 2, because on the "legal goals" front, Wigan were the only team to score one) then that linesman should be strung up tbh.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I said it the other day, I'd rather finish in the top 4 or 6th rather than compete in the fucking Europa League :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't worry Vlad, you;ll find a way into the europa joke through the FA cup :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Aoami, do you agree with this guy? (from ze beeb)

Andrew in Falmouth: "Pardew didn't get lucky. One thing us Saints fans are forever grateful for is his touch in the transfer market. Don't know how he does it, but I bet Magpies and Saints fans are agreed on that one!

As i remember it his only notable signing was Lambert who loads of clubs were after so hardly picking up a nobody whi came good. So no.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Im fairly sure a Norwich player just appealed for hand ball against Brad Friedel as he saved one on the line...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom