Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ohh Sir Alex do not try to make out it was not a dive you are better than that (still look like a pug rottweiler cross breed chewing a wasp while jo brand in high heels stamps on your balls though)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Mario is a like a god with Mancunian City fans, they defend him to the hilt and compare him to Ronaldo and Messi. Everytime I hear that shit in the pub I crack up.

Not something that is exclusive to MC.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Holy fuck!
Mancini saying he HOPES the fa look at the first half ballotelli incident... pretty much saying he needs to be banned for it and seems he fed up in general with him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Actually feel sorry for Mancini in this interview, decent bloke crumbling under silly amounts of pressure.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chelsea will be better, Arsenal will be better, if United spend then we will at least stay the same. Yes, hopefully we never get to the point where City never walk away with just through purchases.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Still want to know what Silva did, it was him with the "silly injury" wasn't it? With that and being semingly dropped it does make it look like he was being a dick at the training ground.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye. I think he gonna get kicked out and blamed for title going down the pan.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
It would be so dumb if Man Utd got given the prem at Eastlands... I hope they don't do that..............

Totally asking for trouble.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's up to City to deny them it. Points win prizes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It would be so dumb if Man Utd got given the prem at Eastlands... I hope they don't do that..............

Totally asking for trouble.
Would only happen if it was Man u last game of the season and the first game they had been crowned champions. If they had any other cup games ect after that it would happen then.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Still want to know what Silva did, it was him with the "silly injury" wasn't it? With that and being semingly dropped it does make it look like he was being a dick at the training ground.

It was Aguero, which is why he missed the previous match. Apparently he had an allergy to some medical spray they used for blisters on his feet. Or thats what was quoted in the Guardian a couple of days ago.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, mathematically, it is entirely possible that UTD will win the premiership by beating City.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

No aguero had the silly injury, Silva has a knee problem, but tbh silvas looked fucking knackered the last couple of months.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
No aguero had the silly injury, Silva has a knee problem, but tbh silvas looked fucking knackered the last couple of months.

This is my worry for Mata next season. He seems to be the only player exempt from rotation at the moment and with likely participation in the Euro's and/or Olympics he could end up being dead on his feet within 10 games next season.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
This is my worry for Mata next season. He seems to be the only player exempt from rotation at the moment and with likely participation in the Euro's and/or Olympics he could end up being dead on his feet within 10 games next season.

Yeah I think the dpanish players not getting the winter break effects them. Martini has not used Johnson enough, he's the only other one they have that commits defenders. Far too much has been placed on Silvas shoulders.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bluemoon postgame thread...

Post Game thread:

Quote:
You gutless shithouses....where was the passion...where was the pride, the fight, the desire to win.
Where was the togetherness we've heard so much about. Where was the bottle. Where was the spirit.

Kompany and Lescott excepted...take a good hard look at yourselves. That was unacceptable.
Enjoy your money.

Quote:
Today was his resignation. Leaving Balotelli on the field was a disgraceful decision which I can only assume he made as a form of punishment for those above his head who don't want his protege around any longer. When asked if he thinks the FA should look at it - he says "I hope." Just brilliant. Bizarre. Are you actually trying to sabotage our season Roberto?

Quote:
Anyone else in utter disbelief that this squad managed a mere 2 shots on target against bloody arse?

Quote:
Roberto clearly has no idea what to do with this team. He has been panicked and the team reflects it. AND I'm sick of the shyt talk that we are not ready to win the Prem. Look at the fyking squad. Give this team to Fergie and he'd be 20 points clear at the top right now FFS!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Long live KK! Hes going to be gone for sure!
Can you imagine how epic it will be when the 'Pool faithful finally turn on him. It's happening. It's an incompatible situation, he cannot stay there with results like this and still be the "legend" that they all think he is.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Yes I think that is quite likely, he is definately going to be overplayed by the end of the summer if that happens.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can you imagine how epic it will be when the 'Pool faithful finally turn on him. It's happening. It's an incompatible situation, he cannot stay there with results like this and still be the "legend" that they all think he is.

It keeps me awake at night with sheer excitement! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Quote:
Anyone else in utter disbelief that this squad managed a mere 2 shots on target against bloody arse?

Go back 4 years and you barely managed 2 shots in a decade you massive cunts. These fuckers make even the worst chel$ki new money fan seem bearable.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He should do the sensible thing like the other KK did at Newcastle and walk before it gets worse.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
It keeps me awake at night with sheer excitement! :D

Its the same at any club when results are bad. It has happened to Wenger at Arsenal, which is laughable when you look at Arsenals European record pre and post his arrival, it even happened to Sir Alex early on in his career at United. For me its the way he handled the Suarez situation with no class, tact or humility more than the results. It was hugely embarrassing as a supporter, and almost made me not want to watch us anymore. He is the clubs greatest ever player, however that doesnt count for much in management and I dont know if he is the right person to arrest the slide and get Liverpool moving in the right direction. We need to blood some of our OWN much vaunted youth (Morgan, Sterling, Coady especially) that have done well - ish in the Next gen (youth CL) and stop buying British players for inflated prices (Hi Downing, Adam, Henderson edit, forgot the best of them all Carolololol).

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Long live KK! Hes going to be gone for sure!
Doubt he'll get the sack after winning the Carling Cup and being in the semi's of the FA Cup really...

But if we get slaughtered in the semi's (in my opinion Everton will win 3-0) then he'll resign imo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
18096847.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So Mancini says Balotelli will not play again this season and he'll probably be sold in the summer.

Deja vu anyone?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Makes me believe even more that he is just a puppet manager i am sure he would love to have got rid of Tevez but as they did not get the right money he has been told to play him.

Everz

FH is my second home
Man City took great delight in 2002 when we botted the Championship to our nearest rivals.

Now I shall do the fucking same. Bluemoon my arse. Hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom