Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
FUCKING GET IN

Fucking pompey.scum.running on the pitch attacking billy sharp!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
embarrassing. not just because it's the derby, but because we are top and they are bottom, we were at home... we have to win those games. we did dominate; their two goals were their only 2 shots on target and were both crackers, but we should've put the game to bed by 60 minutes. A win would've really taken the pressure off us for our game against Reading next week, knowing we'd still comfortably be in the top 2 even if we lost... now it's all to play for. Still got to go to Middlesborough as well.

edit - at least we're not liverpool. 'mon villa.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fucking Liverpool hahaha! Phil Thompson is having the piss taken constantly and he's proper taking the bait Hahahaha

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
If you had saved the 35 million until the summer you could have bought real class, last season was a write off anyway and Torres wasn't scoring, they panic bought and are now left with player on big wages but very little transfer value.
Yeah indeed, but we wanted to finish in the Europa League spot so we had to panic buy:(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Turamber will have to say something positive about his team at this rate...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think Dempsey was my bestest FF buy this season tbh, he's my captain today as well. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh and Ch3t, I picked Cisse too. Sorry.

(put this in a separate post so you can dislike twice)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Arsenal are making some good noises lately Podolski seemingly tied up, club is meant to be in talks with Hoffenheim over Sigurosson. I am not sure that two strikers in means good news for the RVP situation but if they have already decided he is leaving then I am glad they are sorting replacements eraly.

Sigurdsson is not a striker, he's a classic number 10 style AMC. Sit behind the main striker linking the play up, like Fabregas used to. I'd love him at the club, technically brilliant.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sigurdsson is not a striker, he's a classic number 10 style AMC. Sit behind the main striker linking the play up, like Fabregas used to. I'd love him at the club, technically brilliant.
My bad then it is even better news as cover for that position will be very welcome. As we have seen with Jack this year it is too easy for an injury to ruin even the best plans.

Everz

FH is my second home
Optimist back! Come on me babbies! 3 points and the right results today and we can do it!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sounds like it shouldn't have been a goal at the Bridge... Shitty luck for Wigan.

Everz

FH is my second home
Cheering on the tescos seems wrong but the scores like this I will. Come on you lot!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mon Wigan. Partly because I like their spirit and how they play (I remember saying the exact same things last season at about this time), partly because I want them to stay up but mostly because of the injustice of that Chelsea goal.

Everz

FH is my second home
Mata you beaut!

Come on Wolves, three points today please!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Turns out both of Chelsea's goals were offside. Martinez has a cool head but I'd be amazed if he isn't raging hard after that. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chel$ki within 2 points after a lucky win :( With Spuds getting a draw a win tomorrow could be massive.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pretty woeful decision to let that goal stand but no doubt it'll come back to haunt us in the near future :p

In the meantime, Ima feel a bit dirty cheering on shitty tomorrow.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Martinez is such a classy man. TWO offside goals that could contribute to them being relagated and he was so composed. Liverpool are hapless, we needed to win and win well.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So I've got an hour or two free before I need to go out, figure I'll watch some footie to kill the time. Turn on to find bloody Stoke and Wolves, this has to be the worst game of the season.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Deebs, we really need a DEPRESSING button for posts..
I already found the icon for it, we could shrink it down and put it down there by the other 6:
180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom