Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ROFL!! Grand Wizard Kenny actually claimed that Carroll only cost them minus £15 million!

'At minus £15million [Torres was sold for £50m, Carroll bought for £35m], it's not a bad buy.'

God bless the mad Scouse bastards and thier 'NET' spending numbers!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Since Wenger arrived with his sexy football the Arsenal fans have become right princesses. They moan endlessly about teams that close down, play it long, rough up the opposition. Yet that's just how they used to play back in the "one nil to the Arsenal" days.

Exactly that. We witnessed years of shit football with little succes, and years of great football with great success. No-one wants to see us go back to those awful days of dire matches.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
ROFL!! Grand Wizard Kenny actually claimed that Carroll only cost them minus £15 million!

That must mean Ba + Cissie for Newcastle were minus £26m buys then! And i know which players I'd rather have in my team at the moment.. and its not carrol!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They are both black, so they would have to become uncle toms to qualify for Liverpool!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I think if we were to miss out on the CL I'd rather finish outside the mickey mouse cup too, Newcastle are more than welcome to that :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't see why the FA cup fixture with spuds couldn't be on a Saturday or Wed, Thurs or Fri the week before? Both yourself and spurs play on the Mon, so would be more than enough rest.

Fairly shocking to have it on the Sun before facing Barca on the Wed.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH

To be fair if we didn't buy Carroll then we would have been fucked.. had a lot of injury problems upfront as well so would have most likely finished 9-10ht.. but yea Kenny has been a complete spazzer lately

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think anyone expected Newcastle to do so well this season, they have been so awesome this season.. Pardew seems like a bit of a knob to me but he is a pretty good manager and after this season surely a contender for the England job if Redknapp won't take it!

Cisse will most likely get poached quite soon though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
To be fair if we didn't buy Carroll then we would have been fucked.. had a lot of injury problems upfront as well so would have most likely finished 9-10ht.. but yea Kenny has been a complete spazzer lately

If you had saved the 35 million until the summer you could have bought real class, last season was a write off anyway and Torres wasn't scoring, they panic bought and are now left with player on big wages but very little transfer value.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cisse will most likely get poached quite soon though.

Poached isn't the right term imo, it is going to cost bigtime for anyone to take him with 5 years left on his deal. He could be the next £30 million player if he keeps this scoring run up until the end of the season.

Everz

FH is my second home
Totally agree.

And then we can nab him off you in a couple of years when Fergie retires :D

I'd have Ince the player back at Wolves in a heartbeat, still refers to us as his club and I haven't seen or known a player wear the shirt with such pride and passion as the man in a long time. When he was Blackburn manager and we had a friendly against them, he spent the whole time during the match with the Wolves fans, his final game for us had all four stands chanting 'one paul ince', funny, he went down as a legend down here.

Could he do a Pardew/Hodgson after been written off? I'd love to see it. Either way he'd kick alot of the players a kick up the arse.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal are making some good noises lately Podolski seemingly tied up, club is meant to be in talks with Hoffenheim over Sigurosson. I am not sure that two strikers in means good news for the RVP situation but if they have already decided he is leaving then I am glad they are sorting replacements eraly.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I don't see why the FA cup fixture with spuds couldn't be on a Saturday or Wed, Thurs or Fri the week before? Both yourself and spurs play on the Mon, so would be more than enough rest.

Fairly shocking to have it on the Sun before facing Barca on the Wed.

The only silver lining is Barca have El Classico the weekend (saturday I think) before the return leg, it's just a shame ITV and their 5 minutes of coverage to 10 minutes of ad breaks have infected the FA with their derping.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i0t34szCsWCiZ.gif

United beat Tigres 1-0 to reach the semi-final against Everton in the Dallas Cup. Lovely goal, great buildup.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Billy sharp you beauty! Floodgates to open in ten, nine, eight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom