Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lol at his post match comments as well "someone will have to get assassinated for us to get a penalty kick"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Massive stroke of luck for Chel$ki there, two offsides and maybe a penalty.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh and who thought removing Karl Henry as captain would be one of the catalysts for our downfall. Never really knew he was the glue that stuck the 'team spirit' we survived on together. Making Rodge the Bodge captain was the end.

Hopefully a new manager kicks us up the arse next season. Now for Southampton to do a Cardiff (wru georgie?)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
These lucky games always balanced by unlucky games like the 2 offside goals at old trafford earlier in season :)

georgie

FH is my second home
Now for Southampton to do a Cardiff (wru georgie?)

I r here. I figured you didn't need any more poking from me, you're having a tough enough time already. :p

We're not doing too badly atm, a nice 2-0 over Boro yesterday puts us back into 6th after a woeful run, need to keep it up now though. The Ex-Fizzy Pop league is so much more exciting than the Prem. ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah man that's nasty. Young dives and he was in an offside position to start with.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well earned Young, and well done Lino offside = no penalty

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bah, fucking dive, lame.

Never a penalty, the ref should be ashamed.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye, that is fucking shocking. Man Utd fan as you know but he was well off, young went down easy(prob clear dive) and doubtful to get on the ball.

So triple punishment there and totally wrong decision.
1) Was offisde
2) Means no penalty/no goal
3) Means no sending off.

:(

Poor qpr

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fucking Champions luck at play there, if it was Barton that got sent off it would of been fine though haha.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The only thing the ref had to do there was book Young for a blatent dive. Do no want to win this way and QPR deserve better, shocking refereeing that. Bad weekend for it.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Disgusting decision, the ref should be banned from refing Prem games for a month or two and made to ref lower league games.

(Same with all refs who make such bad decisions)..

But everyone makes mistakes, just goes to show we need a better refing system as this is bullshit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That was an awful red card, never a pen, feel for qpr. We could have won this without the theatrics.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Disgusting decision, the ref should be banned from refing Prem games for a month or two and made to ref lower league games.

(Same with all refs who make such bad decisions)..

But everyone makes mistakes, just goes to show we need a better refing system as this is bullshit.

It's not the ref at fault, the Lino did not flag for the offside and was also better positioned to call the dive.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I never understand diving in a situation like that. First 10 minutes against a team you by all rights should slaughter. You need to be a special kind of cunt to cheat in that situation. Losing 0-1 in the last 5 minutes while I don't condone it I at least understand it in that situation.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Could the red card be overturned? Techinically he was offside, and it was a blatant dive, so they should revoke the card after the match.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye hate winning like this. Was such a poor decision and blatent. Sure the ref couldnt really see if contact but the linesman .. arghhh. And to think I thought the chelsea goals were a joke.

edit:
I think it can be overturned on appeal. The offside or not wont be considered though afaik. It be the dive. Wonder if they try to take action against young.. doubt it but possible

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah red cards can be assessed, he'll likely get it rescinded. Haven't seen it though but more typical penalty bullshit at OT. Farcical. As if the Fulham one wasn't enough, you get another one. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom