Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
OK, everyone let's all roll over for Cho and not complain when a series of obviously wrong decisions do nothing but continuously go in your favour ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
OK, everyone let's all roll over for Cho and not complain when a series of obviously wrong decisions do nothing but continuously go in your favour ;)

Hmm, bit OTT. Surely I am entitled to dislike a comment? We all have opinions and won't agree on this point. I called him out on the dive, always do, going back through every season thread. Hate diving, especially by United players, we don't need to do it to win.

Everz

FH is my second home
I r here. I figured you didn't need any more poking from me, you're having a tough enough time already. :p

We're not doing too badly atm, a nice 2-0 over Boro yesterday puts us back into 6th after a woeful run, need to keep it up now though. The Ex-Fizzy Pop league is so much more exciting than the Prem. ;)

Haha it's alright, i'll always remember it could be worse, but then we both have bottled massive leads at the top!

Bring on the next season and a thumping of the sheepshaging hoolies ;)!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bobby Manc is having a laugh, he has a large and talented squad that has had very few injuries, yet he needs 4 more top players? WEAK.

la_injury_league_120201.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah it's hilarious, if they'd had the injury problems that we or you had this season they would struggle to be in the top 4.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Interesting that of the top 5 there, 4 are in the top 5. Hush now Roberto.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Most of Spurs' injuries have been to fringe players as opposed to first teamers though.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Watching Welbeck is so frustrating. He makes run's off players, then changes his direction 15 times and when the pass/through ball is played, he's no where near the ball.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Apparently this was in Bild earlier this week...

Platini considering scrapping Europa League in favour of extending Champions League - report
The 56-year-old is understood to be planning on widening Europe's premier club competition to 64 teams, but at the cost of the secondary tournament, which could be defunct by 2016

Uefa president Michel Platini has contemplated the idea of scrapping the Europa League in favour of extending the Champions League to 64 teams in four years time, according to Bild.

In what would be the biggest shake-up in Europe's club competitions since the rebranding of the European Cup to its current form in 1992, the former France midfielder is reportedly planning on creating a single continental tournament.

Currently, the secondary competition generates far lower revenue for clubs than is produced by the Champions League, a problem Platini is increasingly concerned about, while it has been a target for much criticism since its evolution from the Uefa Cup in 2009.

To address this, Platini wants to increase the number of teams in the Champions League group stage to 64 teams in 2016, effectively absorbing most of the clubs from the Europa League.

Renowned European nations such as Spain, England and Germany would then be given six league berths each in their respective top-flight divisions.

In addition, the reform would ensure more scope would be given to lesser countries, including those from the likes of Latvia, Belarus and Slovakia.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well that's not really fair we all know Lucas is worth 5 normal players so Liverpool should be at the 250 mark!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haha, Bluemoon forum crashed again twice today, 900 users on now and climbing again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom