Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Based on that performance Barca are going to bend you over and do unmentionable things to you...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
We'll be fine, we just need to have a team each playing a worldy and Barca to turn up and play shit and we might scrape a draw :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Hahahahahaha never in a million years. The fact ince is considered a contender says it all. Ole has refused jobs because he wants his family to live in NOrway for a bit. Ince is shit!

Meh... can dream hah

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Shame Warnock.has gone to Leeds with his record in the championship. Trololol.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tony Pulis, the most out of touch man in the world?

However, Pulis is at a loss to understand why Pennant and others would want to use Twitter in the first place.
"The way I've been brought up, I've enough friends and family that I can pick up the phone and talk to them," he added.
"I find it amazing the way these social networks run and people do what they do on them.
"They're talking to a bunch of Herberts they don't even know, and they are opening themselves up to these Herberts. For me, it is beyond my common sense to do that.

From here: http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7651778/Twitter-Herberts-puzzle-Pulis

It's astonishing how idiotic that man is. Yeah, why would anyone ever want to be social outside of your established ways of doing things Tony? And who the fuck describes people as Herberts? Get back in the drain where you belong you capped balding prick.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Guy in charge was a crook he bought the club for a pound but promised to pay off the existing £80m in debt. But he just racked up debt though shady buying and selling. I was at the Hearts game last weekend and to hear they talk this has been coming since the guy took over.

Everz

FH is my second home
The man should be in the prem, he'd don the shit out of it.​

Everz

FH is my second home
What a match and competition the Europa is.. better then the CL snorefest.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He has an attitude problem on Football Manager ;) I think he looks like a great player but you always hear that he struggles at bigger teams.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stick him in the reserves for 2 months then fine him wages if he fucks you about.

IRON FIST!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Meet Drake, huge football fan!

Drake-football-fan1.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
Ince wants Wolves job.. now I'm torn. Quality player and will give 100% just like he did for us as a player, was a shrewd manager at both Macclesfield and MK Dons before totally going off the rails at any club since.

Still, a dream team for Ole and Ince would be amazing. Our Norwegian bunch are saying we are making the right noises to try and lure him across. Oh for Wolves to do the right thing for once, we wouldn't mind a year or two down in the Chump if it meant we had a young manager playing good football with an overall vision of going somewhere.

Fingers crossed.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ince wants Wolves job.. now I'm torn. Quality player and will give 100% just like he did for us as a player, was a shrewd manager at both Macclesfield and MK Dons before totally going off the rails at any club since.

Still, a dream team for Ole and Ince would be amazing. Our Norwegian bunch are saying we are making the right noises to try and lure him across. Oh for Wolves to do the right thing for once, we wouldn't mind a year or two down in the Chump if it meant we had a young manager playing good football with an overall vision of going somewhere.

Fingers crossed.
Totally agree.

And then we can nab him off you in a couple of years when Fergie retires :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom