Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The UEFA Champions League title-holder is guaranteed a place in the group stage even if it does not qualify for the competition through its domestic championship.

a) If the title-holder comes from an association entitled to more than one place in the UEFA Champions League and qualifies for the UEFA Cup through its domestic competitions, the lowest-ranked club of the association’s UEFA Champions League representatives is automatically transferred to the UEFA Cup. In this case, the number of places to which the title-holder's national association is entitled in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Cup does not change.

b) If the title-holder comes from an association entitled to more than one place in the UEFA Champions League and does not qualify for the UEFA Champions League or UEFA Cup through its domestic competitions, the lowest-ranked club of the association’s UEFA Champions League representatives is automatically transferred to the UEFA Cup. In this case, the national association of the title-holder is entitled to one additional place in the UEFA Cup.
Well I did not know that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a silly rule, and a reason I hope Chelsea dont win it unless they finish 4th through some miracle.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Although it won't happen, i'd shit my pants laughing if we screwed someone over that way :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
With how close 3rd/4th is I am hoping Chel$ki do not win it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone fancy digging up all the Carroll love posts when he was bought? :D

I said at the time I feared we'd spend a lot of money on a donkey. I was, as usual, unfortunately correct :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know where the post info is for this thread? on the old forum you clicked the Replies button on the homepage and it popped up, can't find it here though..

I wanna know who the top posters are damnit!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
306210_380393275328458_111400652227723_1208755_753902479_n.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
Hardly a a shock to see a soft pen given for barca at the neu camp though. Uefa bias strikes again. Almost worst were the two yellows that followed the decision.

I take it the officials at the San Siro didnt get that memo then? :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Only 800 tickets sold for Stoke.. maybe the club are getting the message now?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would never pay to watch Stoke either to be fair, fans really want to make a statement boycott Man U or someone.

Everz

FH is my second home
I would never pay to watch Stoke either to be fair, fans really want to make a statement boycott Man U or someone.
Local derby, we usually sell around 2500 mark with no problem but we've had to give half the allocation back to Stoke.

I fucking hate Stoke, go back 4 seasons and the Britania was always empty.. 12,000 plastic Stokies..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Y u still mad Cokenoze?

8 cards so far, not gonna even end with 21 players on the pitch at this rate :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
Ivanovic is such a beast. Torres having another decent game, would love him to get a run of scoring goals between now and the end of the season, then maybe next year we'll see the player we all hoped we were signing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
That was man before ball so a pen in the RM game but even though they are winning 4-1 they still surround the ref the cunnys

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol what a goal form cuntichops, bet the benfica fans loved that :p

undeserved victory from what ive seen but wahey, time to get smashed by barcelona

...negidave? how so ? xD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Have to agree with negidave, that was a woeful performance. Kalou looks like he's had his good games for the season, how many times did he take on a defender and fail?​
Brb asking Tom Ovrebo to come ref both legs.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom