Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
G Nev could only get better if he nutted Redkapp for talking shit then just carried on with him laying on the floor twitching.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
An ex footballer capable of commentating a football match? And do well? You're late for April fools' mate..

honestly, its true. I couldn't stand him as a player but as a pundit/commentator he has quickly established himself as the best around, and it's really really annoying.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But... but... he was shit, wasn't he? I didn't watch the game tonight but he was as annoying as Wilkins when he started, I'm sure he was. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
AWwyM.jpg

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
The Prem will be decided on Sunday if Man City lose to Arsenal and Man Utd win against QPR ... 8point gap would just be too much for Man City :/

I think Mancini will resign or get the sack if they fail to win it after being knocked out of europe so early as well.. also with no other silverware..

Benitez is available if so!

Psshh win against Qpr after we brushed aside Lpool and arsenal with ease !? :cool:

EDIT: lol Everz

soze

I am a FH squatter
Madmaxx said:
Psshh win against Qpr after we brushed aside Lpool and arsenal with ease !? :cool:

EDIT: lol Everz

With ease you say, pah!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Arsenal - City is going to be what they call a "humdinger". A nice boring nil nil would suit me but I don't think that's gonna happen. :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
A lot of arsenal fans are happy with Theo atm as we are getting some decent performances and a few goals. He is still a bit inconsistent and its clear he needs to come away from the wing but if he keeps playing like this till the end of the season I would be very happy to see him get a new contract.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think carrick has actually had a good second half of the season

He does well apart from the big games where he is pressured, that is when he crumbles. Certainly a worthwhile squad player but he isn't first eleven for me and never will be, I would rotate him in for the 'easier' games.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
he is my dream signing when we get promoted. will never happen though. gylfi, lallana and the ox back on loan behind ricky lambert might get us some goals.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom