Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We were horrible, should have been 0-5 down to be fair. De Gea saved us.

I have no idea how we came out of that with 2 goals, still winnable now.

I think the ref gifted us the penalty to make up for the shocking free kick for the boot coming off. Even though I thought Athelitco were very unsporting, Rafeal should never have switched off in defence.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
open.php

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm so glad that twat gets shown up by each and every footballer he tries it on with.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is it just me that think some of these look staged. He seems to go after a different person every day and they always have a piffy comeback ready very quickly.

Everz

FH is my second home
Johnson becoming a laughing stock, some of these chants are amazing. Bring on Saturday if only to wind up the petulant prick (I kid, i'll back him, though I blame him for disrupting our squad).

To the tune of Mary Hopkins 'Those Were The Days'

Once upon a time
There was a tavern
Where our captain
Raised a glass or two
Or 3 or 4

Where he used to while away the hours
Thinking of the days he played in blue

He drinks a bottle of Gin
Then throws up bin
He'll sing and dance
At training on monday

He'll live the life he'll choose
So send him back to blues
For we are wolves
Oh yes we are the wolves

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Got to say well done to the Rangers players, doing what's right for the club, only 2 players have left.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nice... c'mon Bolton. Would looooooove to see QPR fail hard.

Also, Mata starting on the bench today? Interesting...

eksdee

FH is my second home
Watching Stoke makes me want to stop liking football all together. Fucking pathetic, useless bunch of cunts. Shit team, shit players, managers, shit fans, shit city. Fuck off. Cunts.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Lots of off the ball incidents aren't there? That stamp was shocking

Very happy to see Mata on for Meireles in the first half

eksdee

FH is my second home
Yeah. Why he didn't start is beyond me. Same with Danny. I think 4-2-3-1 is actually a great formation for us - just not with these players.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Christ, we looked shit today.

Watched the second half. Nothing happening. Awful. Carroll came on and was utter utter shite. Henderson was his usual anonymous self. Shots were wide of the mark.

Europa league here we come.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Stoke are anti football they are an embarrassment. Sometimes 3 points is not a win, they can play decent football but choose not too.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Stoke would be in severe relgation trouble if their cheating was actually punished.

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/tables

Stoke a massive 15 points ahead of where they probably should be. We're still the hardest done team in terms of big decisions.

I also read today some research which suggested that in order for things to "even themselves up" takes around 3000 matches. Not the 380 in a season. So anyone who says that - you can slap them round the face.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fuck gentlemans' agreements 'arry, it's not like Saha is on loan we can play him when we bloody like. Mon Spurs ffs. :eek:

Everton are bastids at home. :(

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Dont get this Spurs team today. Bale seems intent on playing through the middle or wide right, we have a perfectly decent right midfielder in kranjaer but play sandro and move modric out wide. Also our freekick and corner delivery is fucking shocking.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If we can get 3 points tomorrow hat could prove to be a good result for us 1 point behind Spuds as they hit a dodgy patch.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hope we've had our dodgy patch. Coming up we have Bolton and Stoke at home and then Chelski away; we need some good points from those 3. I will be pleased to finish March in 3rd tbh.

Gray

FH is my second home
Great match but we rode our luck in the second half. Smooth goal though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom