Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Marc

FH is my second home
48 goals in 42 games now for Messi. Unbelievable.

Still, think we will come unstuck in the champions league this season, think Real Win it

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah we also smashed you 3-0 at home <3
2-0 I think it was. Two by Anelka. And we drew you at The Bridge, but I doubt you remember that since there were hardly any supports at the ground. Certainly was easy to dominate the stands both at home and away :D

Even think our black sheeps managed to deal with yours..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
48 goals in 42 games now for Messi. Unbelievable.

Still, think we will come unstuck in the champions league this season, think Real Win it
Hi mate! Always a pleasure having you here eventhough you only come out when there is Messi wank material ^^

Think when Barca realises they lost the league they will tear the CL apart

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Only team I could see beating Barcelona is Madrid at the moment, Milan did well against them in the group stages but after their performance the other day you'd think they would get buttfucked now.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The only way Madrid would get a fair rub of the green though would be having Howard Webb & bringing Collina out of retirement to ref the games :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not sure he's what they need, but will certainly placate the fans and bigger players. A step in the right direction if they are tying players up before the EURO's and Olympics.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Definitely a good signing I think. Great record this season in a very poor Koln team. Nearly 100 caps at international level at 26. Plays equally well up top, wide left or just behind the striker. He's just what we need for an attacking option.

We'll still need 1 or 2 quality midfielders I think.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is a statement of intent though and signings are one of the things that are reported to be high on RVP's list of concerns.

Everz

FH is my second home
Great option to be honest for Arsenal and sounds out a signal of intent. Best coming in off the wing isn't Podolski though?

Everz

FH is my second home
Bilbao lining up using my FM tactic. I should be a manager.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm laughing at the commentators making excuses for rooneys shit passing!

Another foot and that would have been a good pass tralalalal fuck off you twats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom