Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Influenza

Part of the furniture
O'neill on big fat gypsy wedding.

Anj4_Xw_VCEAAh_YUu.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I can't watch Wolves without thinking "I wonder what Everz is gonna say about this". :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Wow, 'Arry had his knickers in a right old twist during that interview with Match of the Day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
What about the goal well over the line for QPR that was a sensational cock up.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just realised that it was Big Nick.. B52.. Nicky B.. Big Man Bender.. Nicklas Bendtner himself who scored the winner against Liverpool

HAHAHAGAGA UH LALA!!! That £35mil benchwarming dark haired girl couldn't come on and score? Suarez couldn't fall over convincingly enough for the ref to give a penalty, like last week, so Kut could miss it(if you know Dutch you get the joke)?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i was watchign the game in the olde english pub (dont ask) and the place went manic when bendtner scored, even though they were all liverpool 'fans'

Everz

FH is my second home
I can't watch Wolves without thinking "I wonder what Everz is gonna say about this". :)

'cos I rant about them too much!

I'm pissed as fuck at the moment too numb the pain and realising we are Championship bound, tommorow it will hit me and i'll be upset at the realisation. Today was wank, this season was and is wank, I want it to be over so badly it ain't right. I could blame anyone under the sun but our fans, we were immense despite 2-0 down.. if they don't perform on the pitch what can we do?

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh and according to our beloved scouse cunt chairman, this whole mess is Steve Bruce's fault.

Hah.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
i was watchign the game in the olde english pub (dont ask) and the place went manic when bendtner scored, even though they were all liverpool 'fans'
Lol I used to work there! Weird people who come there.. And I have to ask why you were there?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Luke Moore?! Is that where he is these days? Such a waste of talent that guy.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Mancini will be as pissed as Arry was yesterday! Hahaha I wonder if he will say that they didnt take them seriously, the pressure at the top is cayching up with em, just need the gunners, to take over 3rd place from Spurs!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just need Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke to squeeze them a bit and see how they cope with the pressure of fan expectation.

Calaen

Off topic, but Natalie Sawyer has a fantastic upper package!

Calaen

Wigan playing 3 at the back and 1 of them is Caldwell, this could be a bad day for them!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hehe, you would swear we picked up the trophy with that result, soft lad, grow some balls.

You should see the cunts around here, everytime they have a big win they are out in force with their shirts, drop points and they vanish for a fortnight. All year they have been convinced that it they were going to walk it and that just hasn't happened, they look rattled and haven't been able to pull away from a distinctly average United. £350 million quid? Your avin a laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom