Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Deserved the goal really :/

Rooney is not doing well at all bar the goal. I think Welbeck should be brought on.

soze

I am a FH squatter
DeGayer is on fire tonight, a great game for the neutral this.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
David De Gea our MoTM upto now. Young please do FUCK OFF. Stop cutting inside, cutting back. Run at the defender and take him on you shithouse

Embattle

FH is my second home
Oh dear, although having said that I think ATH have edged this so far.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Athletics pressing has been fantastic. We've been out played all over the park :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Bilbao are ripping up tbh. Bielsa has totally out done Fergie here, genius the man is.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Looked offside to me, but on the night they totally deserve it. Team looks totally disjointed.

Everz

FH is my second home
They look like United this season, scraping by and flattering to deceive. You'll make this 2-2, mark my words.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The thing is all the English clubs haven't looked that great this season and that has been highlighted badly when it came to the European games.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is offside "daylight between them" or "any part of the body that can play the ball" I can never remember one way or another.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
There is just something very likable about this Bilbao team though. The little things like that player who just came off giving the bench the thumbs up and shaking that refs hand as he left.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Is offside "daylight between them" or "any part of the body that can play the ball" I can never remember one way or another.

Neither.

If you're further than the defender, you're offside. Those other bits are commentator bullshit and why you should never repeat what they say :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Neither.

If you're further than the defender, you're offside. Those other bits are commentator bullshit and why you should never repeat what they say :D
LOL fair enough I bet it comes from this part of the rule.

"any part of his head, body or feet is nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent (the last opponent typically being the goalkeeper). The arms are not included in this definition."

Ooops man u player dropped a bollock there.

ileks

Part of the furniture
ffs united :(

Did the referee make the right decision with the boot?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regardless of his boot being off our defence was shocking just there. Ball watching by rafael

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Arms aren't... but shoulders are. And since they dangle beneath shoulders then it doesn't really matter. That's only there so they don't get called offside for pointing ahead of themselves when they want the ball. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom