Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Damn, just realised our next two league games are Spuds and City, 4 points from that and I would hope that'd see us push back into the top 4.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Damn, just realised our next two league games are Spuds and City, 4 points from that and I would hope that'd see us push back into the top 4.

6 is achievable but only if you mob get their fingers out instead of acting like a bunch of little bitches.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Manchester City:
Chelsea (H)
Stoke (A)
Sunderland (H)
Arsenal (A)
West Brom (H)

Manchester United:
Wolves (A)
Fulham (H)
Blackburn (A)
QPR (H)
Wigan (A)

Very interesting month coming up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hehe, you would swear we picked up the trophy with that result, soft lad, grow some balls.

You should see the cunts around here, everytime they have a big win they are out in force with their shirts, drop points and they vanish for a fortnight. All year they have been convinced that it they were going to walk it and that just hasn't happened, they look rattled and haven't been able to pull away from a distinctly average United. £350 million quid? Your avin a laugh!

And a forum imitates real life, Aada and Fast only turn up when City get a big win, or we lose.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Manchester City:
Chelsea (H)
Stoke (A)
Sunderland (H)
Arsenal (A)
West Brom (H)

Manchester United:
Wolves (A)
Fulham (H)
Blackburn (A)
QPR (H)
Wigan (A)

Very interesting month coming up.

Just as hard for us, with 4 relegation battlers to face.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Agreed, alot harder than many reckon, especially with the lack of workrate United have shown since New Year. It could easily go either way, which is why I mentioned that City fan being a soft cunt, they still have a great chance but the fans need to stay with them instead of crying.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
They just reported a half time bust up between yaya and Mario! Tsk tsk.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tbh I will crack up if City fall apart now.... as they will just blame it on a poor managerial decision of letting Tevez return ot the team

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Too many egos bought to fast! It was inevitable, that there would be outbursts between them.

Embattle

FH is my second home
This season has had some of the best matches ever but at the same time, and highlighted by the European competitions, no club has really been that stunning this year.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I think La Liga is a better league than the Prem now really.. shame

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wut? Madrid are 10 points ahead of Barca, who are 14 points ahead of Valencia, compared to United who are 1 ahead of City.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The quality of football at the top of la liga is better, that is all Keitz, the league itself is a joke.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't remember a season that has had so many great matches, particularly in the top half but all through the leage, as the prem this season. Ofc there's been dull football (Liverpool are still around after all) but on the whole it's been great for entertainment.

soze

I am a FH squatter
In terms of the whole league the Premiership is still the most exciting. But the CL shows this years our teams are not dominant.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
People are saying how *good* the prem is this year Keitanz, keep up. :\
Yeah the competition is good simply because everyone who are normally quite good have been a lot worse than previous years.

But in my opinion the top 5 of La Liga is just as good as the top 5 of the Prem.. if not better.

Where the fuck would the Prem be right now without Man City.. it'd be pretty dull I think.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So.... that makes the league more exciting because the gap between the best performer and the worst performer is narrower...

Everz

FH is my second home

Have you seen any of us.

Wigan - Dire, can't buy a win and when they do they look like rabbits caught in the headlights, 3 points
QPR - Worse then Wigan, team totally out of balance and are piss fucking poor, 3 points
Wolves - We are shit with players not wanting to be here and a manager who doesn't want the job who has the tactical nous of a chocolate teapot, 3 points
Blackburn - Defense like a leaky sink, United will have a field day, 3 points

Your only 'tough' game is Fulham and even that isn't much as they are considerably inconsistent. Relegation battler this year are down there because we are all generally fucking absymal teams.

Everz

FH is my second home
I don't remember a season that has had so many great matches, particularly in the top half but all through the leage, as the prem this season. Ofc there's been dull football (Liverpool are still around after all) but on the whole it's been great for entertainment.

Good for you, this season from start to end (it finished on a cold sunday in february) has been the worst I've witnessed.

Everz

FH is my second home
untitled-11fwxa3.gif

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
a) repost

b) to be the fair to the bloke, i felt a lot like that last time i went to Swansea.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
So.... that makes the league more exciting because the gap between the best performer and the worst performer is narrower...
Still.. Man Utd have a worse team than 3 seasons ago yet are still 1st..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH

Embattle

FH is my second home

Well it has always been the key MU ability to grind out wins no matter what, this works when teams do well and it works now when the top teams haven't exactly had a stunning year so far.

There is no going back for Suarez now.. most people are cunts and will take years to forget the incident and will constantly boo him at matches etc.

If he leaves it will be solely due to the incident and it will be a great loss to the Premier League as he is a quality quality player who has not even got started this season.

Shame..

He is a good player but then I'm not convinced that many people would consider it a great loss to the PL, besides the recent incidents and his ability to dive every where I don't exactly think LP fans have helped him in any way when it comes to defending him to the extreme levels they have.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

And yet 28 points ahead of your mob with 10 games to go! How big will the gap be by the end of the season? I can see you on the end of another 40 point bumming, no Europe of any kind very little money to put things right. God bless your new owners and KKing Kenny. ;) :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom