Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Walcott looked worryingly inept in the final 20 yards as usual. Ox was outstanding until he got injured.

Real shame, really hoped they would do it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I don't like to bang on about Walcott but he did look clueless tonight, some pretty atrocious decision-making on display. Only 50% pass completion rate, that ain't good.

Well played in the first half though, honestly thought you were going to thrash them after the third went in. They came out much better after the break though and Arsenal didn't look so convincing.

"We need goals, better get Chamakh on."

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wouldn't work, it'd be impossible to program 'finish him' into his character files olol

Everz

FH is my second home
Zeli didn't play for the reserves last night.. was pulled out.

Will he finally make his long awaited debut?!!?!?1/1?!?1!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Dont really give a fuck about scottish "football" but it would be a shame to see rangers go.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If they do go down then it will be the end of Scottish football.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Forgot to mention this last night: the Chelsea fans singing "he sacks who he wants, he sacks who he waaaants" - had to laugh.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
If they do go down then it will be the end of Scottish football.

I doubt it, but Celtic will certainly dominate!! You'd think it would be a target for business men, big following, weak league with a bit of investment they are challenging for champions league every year!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why not invest in Copenhagen then? Loads of followers, weak as fuck league, nice ground, already making a huge profit and winning the league gives straight access to the CL group stage?

gohan

I am a FH squatter
cheeky little bet on tonights game, stevenage 2-1 laird to socre first

500-1

free bet from sky @ £10

could be lolz

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why not invest in Copenhagen then? Loads of followers, weak as fuck league, nice ground, already making a huge profit and winning the league gives straight access to the CL group stage?

Same as Rangers. Youd never attract the quality of player required to win a Champions League.because of the strength of the league. A shame, but true.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
cheeky little bet on tonights game, stevenage 2-1 laird to socre first

500-1

free bet from sky @ £10

could be lolz

You do know that you have to bet through your free bet a number of times before you can withdraw it, right?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Same as Rangers. Youd never attract the quality of player required to win a Champions League.because of the strength of the league. A shame, but true.

^This. Celtic's best bet is to petition the English FA and come south. Its their only real chance of a future if Rangers goes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If they did then they would have to start from the bottom, unless some sort of agreement was reached. However, they are championship quality at best.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
You do know that you have to bet through your free bet a number of times before you can withdraw it, right?
i did not...... lets be honest tho having to rebet 5k and distribute it between safe bets to get free monies wouldn't be the worst thing in the world lol

Everz

FH is my second home
If they go bust Rangers may as well relocate to Carlilse and enter the northern leagues and work there way up.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If they did then they would have to start from the bottom, unless some sort of agreement was reached. However, they are championship quality at best.

No doubt, but they're one of the best supported clubs in the world and a "brand" that some foreign sugar-daddy would invest in if they were playing United and Liverpool rather than the Gers 400 times a season. Even if they came in at say, League One in their first season, I don't doubt they'd be in the Prem within 2-3 years.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Barca are just awesome, I would not want to be a German footballer tonight :p Messi is just simply a legend and clearly deserves the title of the best footballer in the world.

Himse

FH is my second home
To be honest though, I wouldn't be down if I was the germans, these guys are on another level, they make 95% of teams look like a sunday league team.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
We would have knocked them out last year if not for the worst referee decision of recent memory. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom